Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!  (Read 12455 times)

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2013, 10:36:12 AM »
Scorpion vs Spider

I didn't think it was possible to feel sorry for a spider of that size, but I do. Not really the battle of nightmare fuel titans I was hoping for.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:38:32 AM by A-Yty »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2013, 10:39:13 AM »
I saw bbq tarantula on globe trekker once.

and despite being arachnophobic, scorpions don't bother me.

I mean id likely freak if one was near me for obvious reasons, but they just ain't scary. its the eyes, stance, body type, and they have lobster like claws so they are not all legs
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2013, 06:29:48 PM »
Poor little spider. T.T

Scorpion is more dangerous than a spider, look at this:

MK4 Scorpion Fatality 2
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »
Actually, you can mount those and then use the webbing to cross chasms. ;D

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »
Donkey Kong Country reference detected.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Skycaptain Steampunk

• Hunter in Training
  • "Eu sunt Dracul!"
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2013, 10:15:48 PM »
them remember gabriel in lords of shadows mont a giant spyder, that was a fantastic!

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2013, 11:45:06 PM »
we need something on a much bigger magnitude. much bigger.

Behold
(click to show/hide)
Another one they look the same but at a different angle

(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 12:19:37 AM »
+1
Holy Christ...someone rename this thread "Nightmare Fuel", STAT. Can't believe I clicked on this at 3:30 in the morning. Bon nuit to me I guess...
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2013, 01:28:00 AM »
Holy Christ...someone rename this thread "Nightmare Fuel", STAT. Can't believe I clicked on this at 3:30 in the morning. Bon nuit to me I guess...

Oww... poor Laina... I feel your pain.

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/animals/bugs-animals/spiders-and-scorpions/tarantula_goliath/
--> Poor Mouse.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2013, 06:06:36 AM »
Monster Bug Wars- Scorpion vs. Centipede

Even the mighty scorpion falls before the very icky centipede.

Though the critter's length gives it an unfair advantage. I'd like to see a fight between a really big scorpion and a really big centipede.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2013, 06:13:52 AM »
It seems all that gentle removal of house spiders was in vain, since they mostly can't survive outside:

http://www.burkemuseum.org/spidermyth/myths/comein.html

Eh, I guess I could let the little bastards be, as long as they stay off of my food and tables. It's just challenging not to get a spider out of sight or kill it when it "invades" your territory.

If I knew for certain they'd eat all the silverfish in my flat, I'd have no problem letting them be.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:56:05 AM by A-Yty »

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 08:40:50 PM »
In the spirit of the thread, I figured I'd note that while casually dangling my day-glow pale hand out the car window today I felt a sudden..."sensation" on my middle & ring fingers. I assumed a leaf had hit them & shook my hand-still felt something there though. I reeled my mitt in only for my mind to stop all functions for a brief moment while it tried to wrap itself around the reality it was being fed-there was a large wasp crawling pretty as you please on my two fingers. I think it was hurt because it didn't fly away once muh' grey matter was back online & I'd flicked my hand violently; it landed on my door handle & kept on truckin', just taking it's time to experience the inside of my car door at a leisurely pace. I can't stand to hurt or kill ANYTHING, even insects I'm allergic to, so's I found a loser $5 lotto scratch off in my floor board, coaxed the little fella to crawl on it & sat him down gingerly in the Farm & Tractor Supply parking lot we'd met in. I wished him well in his insect life & we parted ways. So yeah, who has two thumbs & won't be cruising with the windows down anytime soon? This gal.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 12:45:58 AM »
I' very scared of spiders!  :'(

That picture from page 1 looks like something out from Gremlins!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2013, 08:10:58 AM »

Hey, hey, calm down. There, there.... *pats head*
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2013, 09:40:03 AM »

You're referring to Gremlins 2: The new batch.

http://mangrasshopper.deviantart.com/art/Spider-Gremlin-199424293
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: