Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Best F@$#% Burgers  (Read 17482 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »
The BK Steak burger commercial just requires too much suspension of disbelief to be taken seriously.  >:( ::)

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 04:58:54 PM »
The BK Steak burger commercial just requires too much suspension of disbelief to be taken seriously.  >:( ::)

Yeah steak burger doesn't even sound appetizing to me, id I want a steak I'll eat a steak or order some fajitas.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »
Also, THe BK Breakfest wrap tastes aweful.  >:(

It's mostly the cheese.  :(

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 11:16:37 PM »
In Reply To #48

Ah breakfast... I think I remember what that is, though it has been a few years since I've had it. Also, Del Taco has pretty awesome burgers, and they are usually 24 hrs. Their mexican stuff is decent too, in that "not authentic yet still good" sort of way. But the burgers and fries are the bomb. They even have this burger loaded with bacon, guacamole and breaded deep fried jalapenos on it (and a lot more stuff piled on). I should eat there more, it is goodness in a bun.

Tags: