Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Problem with activation  (Read 2529 times)

dorisforbe

Problem with activation
« on: March 20, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »
Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... http://castlevaniadungeon.net/?516d4e4879921a05606e16e83c1,

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
Re: Problem with activation
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:07:14 PM »
I'll notify the responsible as soon as possible...But since you're posting i don't see any error.
Anyway, don't worry and welcome!  ;)

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 01:12:17 AM »
If you can post in here, your account should be activated, moving topic to OT.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 06:20:43 AM »
The very existence of this thread means the account is activated, unless you're posting on behalf of someone else.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

LBPHeretic

Re: Problem with activation
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 07:55:32 AM »
This poster turned out to be a bot. Within the span of 24 hours it had created 10 threads advertising various medications. :o

I have banned this bot. This topic is now locked. 8)

Tags:

anything