Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CVForum Awards & Achievements  (Read 298257 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2015, 10:20:24 PM »
@Nagumo: I like that suggestion. It makes me laugh whenever someone does that especially on a fast moving thread.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #301 on: February 01, 2016, 12:36:26 PM »

I nominate myself as the new leader!
(click to show/hide)

Offline yamabigdog

• Uber Pwnerer
  • Hunter in Training
  • What a horrible night to have a curse...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #302 on: March 06, 2016, 10:53:59 AM »
I like the Retro one for me, since I'm  old school CV freak.  Also the lurker would be appropriate, as I lurked here since the GBA CastleVania days.  The main site's GBA guides are the best out there on the 'net!  I only recently joined forum,  but ya been a bit of a lurker you can say.
Been here since the 1st NES CastleVania.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2016, 09:56:54 PM »
I like the Retro one for me, since I'm  old school CV freak.  Also the lurker would be appropriate, as I lurked here since the GBA CastleVania days.  The main site's GBA guides are the best out there on the 'net!  I only recently joined forum,  but ya been a bit of a lurker you can say.

Rad. I totes nominate 山さん for those awards then. (I just like calling you "Yama" :3)
Groove is in the heart.

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #304 on: August 03, 2016, 10:32:57 AM »
So, as I said on another thread...
I'm beginning to think there needs to be an award using the Chronomage sprite, and it needs to be given to Shiroi, "The Time Master who controls (and lately has to frequently postpone) the time allotted for contests"

Maybe everyone else on the forum needs an award using the stopwatch sprite, because we're "Frequently late for contests on the Dungeon Forum", or the Rare Ghost sprite because we "Rarely enter on time for contests on the Dungeon Forum."

:rollseyes: ;) :D

This is a both a suggestion for the sake of humor (of course!  Life can interfere with our plans and that's no crime!) but also for serious.  I mean, why not?!  At the very least, Shiroi should get the "Time Master" award.  If it's not hard to implement the stopwatch or Rare Ghost award, I'll even volunteer to go back through the contests and see which of us said we'd enter and never actually did.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #305 on: August 10, 2016, 04:48:35 PM »
^LOL I'm usually late handing out the awards. :P :P :P :P :P
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags:

anything