Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Music by me  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Zannibal

• Sir Overlod Zannibal
  • Hunter in Training
  • I walk by the moonlit graves, I'm home...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« on: March 16, 2014, 04:40:52 PM »
Since I've seen people showing off their creations, I suppose no one will mind if I do so too ;D

So, as some of you might know I make music. Apart from my Castlevania covers I've also made my own music. You know, write stuff myself. Judging by the length of my hair I guess no one is surprised that most of my music is metal. Most of it, but not all. My taste in music is extremely wide. I like Abba and Amy Winehouse as much as I like Mayhem (DMDS) and Guns N' Roses.

So far I've got metal stuff AND soundtrack music. I'll link 4 songs here, rest of them are in my channel. Let's start with the (imo) best one;
Z4nnibal - February's solo (monthly solo project pt. 1)
First part of my guitar solo project. New solo each month with different musical style!

Z4nnibal - The Order (Minecraft clips)
A small song I wrote earlier today. Very Castlevania-stylish. Non-metal ;D

Z4nnibal - Crimson Crusade (metal instrumental)
A song I made to try out punk influence and also to try new guitar mixing.

Z4nnibal - Home at the Graves (metal instrumental)
First song released under Z4nnibal name. My personal favorite writing-wise.

So, any opinions about songs are welcome ;D! And if you like them, feel free to subscribe and like and stuff like that.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 02:33:51 AM »
Pretty cool! :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 05:51:45 PM »
Very nice! I though the track 'The Order' sounded more fantasy-esque then CV-esque. It's also interesting to see you playing the guitar and how you apply yourself in order to get the desired sounds.  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 04:01:45 AM »
I am not big on this kind of thing, but i gave you a listen anyway. Not bad at all.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Zannibal

• Sir Overlod Zannibal
  • Hunter in Training
  • I walk by the moonlit graves, I'm home...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 07:44:38 AM »
Pretty cool! :D

Thanks! ;D

Very nice! I though the track 'The Order' sounded more fantasy-esque then CV-esque.

Hmm, could be. But the violin part sounds pretty much like every Hearts of Fire / Bloody Tears variation in CV OSTs ;D The beginning of the song is indeed a bit more fantasy themed. Actually, it was supposed to be Zelda-style lighthearted and happy, but ended up being quite sad. Metalhead doesn't simply write happy music, it seems.

I am not big on this kind of thing, but i gave you a listen anyway. Not bad at all.

Glad you liked ;D Metal is always worth giving a listen. It's so big genre (I can name like 20 sub-genres, varying from Norwegian church burning stuff to rap metal, Celtic folk metal to aggressive thrash, Pirate Metal to blues metal, the list is endless) that you never know if you end up liking some stuff even tho you don't you're not big fan of metal music.

Tags: