Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 982315 times)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #3660 on: June 12, 2019, 12:05:28 AM »
Yeah...I gotta be honest with you guys, there are some streams out there (and I've been a part of one, you may recognize the notorious Gunlord), but the leaks are *infuriating.* I don't blame the streamers, but I don't know how or why so many stores are selling the game before the street date. It's ridiculous!

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3661 on: June 12, 2019, 02:13:59 PM »
This almost feels like the only game I plan on waiting to play when it arrives at my door. Usually, I'm a fool for spoilers and shit. Hell, I was actively awaiting spoilers during the whole dev/pre-release of MANY of the post-SOTN CV games. "Oooo, so that's the boss of that area!!!" But this time, I don't know, maybe because I'm older, or that I'm a backer, but I can wait a few days longer. I'm good!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3662 on: June 13, 2019, 02:11:59 AM »
Oh, they are spoilers already?
I've been reading real life news stuff recently and not much on games (except watching the FF7 remake trailer), so apparently I'm safe. Hahahaha.

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #3663 on: June 13, 2019, 01:19:33 PM »
YES UPDATE 87 ;D ;D
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/2535257

And yes watch out for spoilers then on internet.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3664 on: June 13, 2019, 05:49:48 PM »
While Kojima art is always appreciated, there is a part that kinda annoys me to no end, particularly the sword. Like what the hell is that guard, you're better than this Kojima-san,  come on. I mean, I know it's supposed to be a more artistic interpretation, but guards that look like they actually get in the way of the wielder's hands just tick me off nowadays.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #3665 on: June 14, 2019, 07:53:21 AM »
SO guys which version is best PS4 or Switch?  Plzzz give me a correct answer beacuse I dont know....

UPDATE I have pre-order it on switch now beacuse I love to play CV games on handled mode to be honest Ipaly better on handled mode sometimes I really hope its a good choice.

18June soon;)

And folks watch here if you want:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Gameplay Walkthrough | PlayStation Underground
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YsNZZISUGk
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 12:56:04 PM by Castle34hk »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3666 on: June 14, 2019, 09:57:07 AM »
While Kojima art is always appreciated, there is a part that kinda annoys me to no end, particularly the sword. Like what the hell is that guard, you're better than this Kojima-san,  come on. I mean, I know it's supposed to be a more artistic interpretation, but guards that look like they actually get in the way of the wielder's hands just tick me off nowadays.

I expressed similar concerns regarding Leon's gauntlet in LoI. The part that gets too wide at the back makes no damned sense what-so-ever. It is clunky and awkward and nine times out of ten, would interfere with Leon combating monsters. As artistically good as she is some things need a little bit more thought put into them.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:59:13 AM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3667 on: June 15, 2019, 02:36:58 AM »
SO guys which version is best PS4 or Switch?  Plzzz give me a correct answer beacuse I dont know....

UPDATE I have pre-order it on switch now beacuse I love to play CV games on handled mode to be honest Ipaly better on handled mode sometimes I really hope its a good choice.

18June soon;)
25th. 18 june is for pc, ps4 and xbox. switch release is delayed by a week.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3668 on: June 15, 2019, 01:28:02 PM »
Anybody else get the email shipping confirmation? Says mine is in transit and it's looking to arrive on Monday.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3669 on: June 17, 2019, 09:55:54 AM »
My copy arrived this morning, woohoo!  I got confirmation that extra backer rewards will be sent out at a later date, August I believe is the current ballpark. 
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #3670 on: June 17, 2019, 02:24:21 PM »
Been playing for a couple of hours now.  It is exactly what I was hoping for.  Have not had an experience quite like this in over 10 years.  Sure it would be better if it was an actual Castlevania, but it honestly feels closer than anything that's come out in the last decade.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3671 on: June 17, 2019, 06:15:03 PM »
I'm not sure how some people got it so quickly.
I have to wait until Midnight... which I suppose is appropriate.

**IMPORTANT IF STARTING A NEW GAME**
1) At the title screen, press any button.

2) Start a new game and select any of the New Data slots.
3) Name entry should pop up. Delete the default "Miriam" and enter the secret code.  The code is what a person who goes to this forum would call themselves (or PM me for the answer).
4) If it succeeds, a specific sound effect will play.
5) Continue to select the difficulty level.
6) The game will start with the unlocked item inside of your inventory.

Your file’s name can be changed afterwards during the game, but your in-game item can only be unlocked when starting a new game.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline RichterB

• Returnee
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3672 on: June 17, 2019, 07:50:06 PM »
I'm not sure how some people got it so quickly.
I have to wait until Midnight... which I suppose is appropriate.

**IMPORTANT IF STARTING A NEW GAME**
1) At the title screen, press any button.

2) Start a new game and select any of the New Data slots.
3) Name entry should pop up. Delete the default "Miriam" and enter the secret code.  The code is what a person who goes to this forum would call themselves (or PM me for the answer).
4) If it succeeds, a specific sound effect will play.
5) Continue to select the difficulty level.
6) The game will start with the unlocked item inside of your inventory.

Your file’s name can be changed afterwards during the game, but your in-game item can only be unlocked when starting a new game.

I'm confused. Sorry. Is this only for this forum, or is there a separate one for the Bloodstained Forum site and such? Is this related to our "sword" or "whip" choice way back when on the original game website? And how much money did a person have to back at to have this privilege?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 09:19:10 PM by RichterB »

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3673 on: June 18, 2019, 02:51:37 AM »
I got a physical copy, and it arrived slightly early.
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3674 on: June 18, 2019, 03:18:55 AM »
I'm confused. Sorry. Is this only for this forum, or is there a separate one for the Bloodstained Forum site and such? Is this related to our "sword" or "whip" choice way back when on the original game website? And how much money did a person have to back at to have this privilege?

There may be other codes for other websites, but my response is related to the code for the dungeon.

And yes, I was directly contacted by game developers and personally asked to come up with something to represent us.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: