Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume DS US Site  (Read 3967 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume DS US Site
« on: February 03, 2009, 05:21:06 AM »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume DS US Site
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 06:18:59 AM »
Valkyrie Profile series has my favorite RPG battle system ever.

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 08:28:47 AM »
In Reply To #2

I saw this in my Nintendo Power mag.  Isometric view reminds me of Tactics.  Very nice spritework, too.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Retro2DGamer

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »
There's something hypnotic about isometric strategy RPGs. Must buy!

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 08:13:34 PM »
Damn those mother!!!!!! I don't have a DS!

Atleast, it doesn't seem like Lenneth is the main focus, that relieves me a bit.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 08:17:35 PM by Kale »

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 02:14:06 AM »
Damn those mother!!!!!! I don't have a DS!

Atleast, it doesn't seem like Lenneth is the main focus, that relieves me a bit.

That made me laugh!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »
I've recently heard about this game and I too am going to pick it up once it comes out. I have the VP1 remake for the PSP and VP2 for the PS2. The only thing that urks me about VP1 is that you have a limited amount of time to do your thing before the coming of Ragnarok ie End of the world. If there's one thing I hate when playing games its a time crunch! Fortunately it was not present in VP2 which makes it far more enjoyable to me personally. :)

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 01:28:49 AM »
In Reply To #7

I have both games and i can tell you that vp1 is an awesome game  if you give it a chance and that it also has a very awesome A ending if you can get it. I've got valkyrie DS a week ago, but i haven't played it yet, because i'm playing again from the start the ps2 valkyrie profile.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 11:09:40 AM »
Once I finish VP2 then I'll fire up VP1. I'm also kinda doing the 'in order' thing too.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: