Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I don't go anywhere without my beloved Castlevania!  (Read 4543 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I don't go anywhere without my beloved Castlevania!
« on: February 17, 2013, 08:06:55 AM »
+1
You guys probably did not notice, but I actually left the country of USA.
I was planning on staying longer due to an operation I had to get done on one of my teeth (because it's just too damn costly in the USA).  However, the return ticket would've cost me way too much (more than what I would've saved on the operation), so I returned today.

No matter what, though, I always take my CV with me. :D

I play NES, SNES, and GBA on a big screen due to a nice tablet one of my ex girlfriends sold me. :)
Wonderful little device, and it does a great job at retrogaming on the go... especially when you connect a Wii Remote to it via Bluetooth! :D

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
Re: I don't go anywhere without my beloved Castlevania!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 10:12:23 AM »
Awesome! Retro-gaming on a long flight. Never tried it so maybe the next time I'm on vacation I should.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 01:56:09 PM »
What kinda tablet ya got there, Boy Jorge?
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 04:57:18 PM »
It's an old ASUS Transformer EEE Pad.
It's model TF101.  One of the first ones.  One of my super-awesome ex's was upgrading and sold me the tablet and the rad leather casing for a song.
eee Transformer Pad TF101

I use it as a recipe guide, a movie player, and a portable retrogaming machine.
I just wish the other emulators (N64, Playstation) weren't paid apps, 'cuz the free versions are fucking RIDDLED WITH ADS.

So for now, NES, SNES, and GBA do just fine.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 04:26:44 AM »
How your teeth feels now?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »
Better.
However, the price of a date-change on the ticket was ridiculous, so right now I'm sporting a fake tooth amongst my real ones until I can save up enough money for either an implant or a three-crown bridge.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 09:30:39 AM »
A implant must be very expensive... Good luck with finding a good alternative soon, I think that no one will notice your fake one.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 12:39:44 PM »
+1
Not unless I break it by biting into something too crunchy and tough.
You must obey Da Rulez!

anything