Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Maybe that is the problem?  (Read 6353 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 05:07:15 PM »
Shadow of the Colossus doesn't impress you? I was hooked from the beginning, but I've NEVER in a video game, before or since, experienced something quite like the awe I felt when I had to go up against that skyscraper-tall giant that I swear took like 45 minutes to finally get to the top of.

Ico is entirely different, though. A lot more laid-back, actually, and pretty; it's fun just to look around and admire all the architecture and such.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 12:41:05 AM »
I liked Shadow of the Colossus, but atleast to me it is as if this game is a Demo. Its too... empty? We dont even have enemies. The first time that I played it I thought that my game hasn't working properly.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 12:52:05 AM »
That's the beauty of it. It's essentially exploration and boss fights.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 01:45:29 AM »
That's the beauty of it. It's essentially exploration and boss fights.

Ehh I'll have to try it again, but that and the fact that it felt colorless to me alongside no enemies just kind of put me off when I did get to a colossus yeah, but like I said I'll have to try again it just was not clicking with me. Ico on the other hand I want to play.

I liked Shadow of the Colossus, but atleast to me it is as if this game is a Demo. Its too... empty? We dont even have enemies. The first time that I played it I thought that my game hasn't working properly.

This. It's different but I feel odd about it.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 11:40:26 AM »
Don't forget to collect the white tails off of lizards to increase your grip meter and fruit from trees to increase your life meter.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 02:08:17 AM »
Very funny video!
I can't believe how the guy from Assassin Creed's move!

PS: thumbs up to Lara Croft  :-*
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
I liked the part where the baseball player got stuck playing Pong and lost.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2013, 10:55:15 AM »
The baseball player is a scout from Team Fortress 2. xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything