Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Chaos and Dracula  (Read 14374 times)

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2017, 09:53:53 AM »
Good. Let's keep it at it. And remember: No using Umbra against anyone with a PIXEL of involvement with it. Remember that you are no AlexCalvo, and remember you are in no position to teach me about grudges.

You made it personal the second you tried used the project to demoralize Dracula9.

You do not get to threaten me, is that understood? "Friendly advice", sure.
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2017, 10:27:10 AM »
You do not get to threaten me

You can repeat this all day, I said this is not a thread. I can't nor have any wish of causing any harm to your person.

But then again, I can start listing what is the kind of stuff you're trying to do here, and expose why are you doing it. You tried using people who CANNOT argue here, to attack someone. Pretty rude, and pretty ugly.
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2017, 10:28:52 AM »
You can repeat this all day, I said this is not a thread. I can't nor have any wish of causing any harm to your person.

But then again, I can start listing what is the kind of stuff you're trying to do here, and expose why are you doing it. You tried using people who CANNOT argue here, to attack someone. Pretty rude, and pretty ugly.

You can deny this all you want, it is a threat and you are to stop it. Case closed.
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2017, 11:17:54 AM »
I think it may be good to lock this topic. Despite the accusations in this thread, I don't think Plottwist was threatening you, DraculaCronqvist. Likewise, DraculaCronqvist is not weaponizing your project, Plottwist.  Clearly, you both got frustrated and it might be good for both of you to take a breather for a bit. Let's all remember that in the end we're just debating about our personal visions on the fictional history of a video game series. When discussing this in the future we shoud all just focus on refuting the arguments put forth by the other person, not attack the person who is making said arguments. If you're feeling annoyed it might be best to just back away for a bit.       

Tags:

anything