Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Operation: Akumajo commencing Viral Campaign  (Read 34153 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: Operation: Akumajo commencing Viral Campaign
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2011, 10:35:54 AM »
*bitchslap*

what nonsense joo talkin' bout boi
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2011, 10:40:28 AM »
Outsource the 2D series for Wayforward if they don't think Iga can make a good game anymore. I would be more than satisfied.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2011, 12:34:36 PM »
Outsource the 2D series for Wayforward if they don't think Iga can make a good game anymore. I would be more than satisfied.

Not just Wayfoward there are a number of people to outsource to and while I think arc systems and vanillaware would do good I think Inti Creates would take a big piece of the cake.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »
I actually do not have a problem with letting someone else handle the 2.D castlevania games.

However, I stilll want IGA back long enough to finish the Demon Castle Wars game.

Afterwards they can outsource it and see how it goes.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2011, 09:27:32 AM »
As long as IGA has a role as an advisor and makes a good script/scenario, I don't see any problem for Metroidvanias/2DVanias/DCW to be done by another studio.

Tags: