Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 5 more years until anniversary...  (Read 2398 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« on: September 03, 2011, 04:00:31 AM »
for us Castlevania fans, the 25th anniversary will NOT be celebrated (as far as we know)
Konami's Anniversary project is FROGGER with its 30th. http://www.konami.com/officialsites/frogger/
Well, Looks like we got 5 years, cause Frogger is way less popular than castlevania (as far as my knowledge goes)

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 04:20:09 AM »
Was it necessary to make a new topic for that? Or is that some kind of troll/useless post?

Just as you said, Frogger is less popular than CV, so they might have waited a "big" anniversary to make some new stuff.  And as CV is more popular, it may have its 25th Anniversary.

Keep remembering that: until the date of the 25th Anniversary isn't reached, we can't say it won't be celebrated. Konami may have a last-minute surprise.

(Plus the three Frogger games are a remake, some random stuff and a PINBALL game... it's not that good)

Offline Gambit Belmont

• Kinetic Vampire Hunter
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 12:51:55 PM »
Since when was Castlevania more known than Frogger? o.O

To be honest, I just hope Castlevania's 30th will be superbly awesome. :D

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 01:05:39 PM »
I'm not trollin', just being real, If konami isn't doing an anniversary for the 25th, they'll just do a 30th, I mean look at frogger, it was practically dead After the arcade game and they gave that one some honor.

Not many companies do 5th anniversaries anyways, its a bit of fan assurance to let the majority of people on this board to know the Konami doesn't hate thier fans like capcom does.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Deko21

• Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Vampire Hunter
  • The world is corrupt
    • Awards
Re: 5 more years until anniversary...
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »
You shouldn't really jump to conclusions. There could be a slight chance of there being a 25th anniversary. Least there better be.

I dunno, maybe i'm just trying to be postitive for once.
"I may not be able to use the whip, but i can still kick your ass!" -Jonathan Morris

Tags: