Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Just the Info, no Discussion)  (Read 31448 times)

Offline Belmont Stakes

• Registered Massholevaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Smashing controllers since 1982
    • Awards
Holy fucking shit! This looks really impressive. The uniform on Trevor is a little bit out of Alucard's closet ala Joseph's coat but still I reiterate.....Holy fucking shit!!!!!! :o

Remember my name and know this. I have Suffolk Down Syndrome.

Stop me if you've heard this one.
A Belmont falls through a trap door into a square prison with no exits. After hitting three sides he smashes through the last one. Relieved and low on health he looks at the camera, smiles and says......"Pork chop?"
ULTIMATE FOURTH WALL BREAK!!! That just happened!!!

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Ring_of_Varda

• Str+30, Con+10, Int+30, Luck+5, Atk+40, Def+14
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
anybody know when konamis conference is this week? im hoping to get more info on this but i cant really find any concrete info.
"For God to be good, evil is a necessity in this world."

Offline Black Cat

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
From new G4 trailer:

So it seems Trevor really did come from Marie but she was told some prophecy about Gabriel turning evil and thus hid the child away.

There are scenes of Trevor and a young child that he gives a mirror shard to. Trevor saying good-bye to his wife and telling her not to look for him if he doesn't return. They use an animated art style similar to the comic stills from the DLC.

Also some gameplay footage. Including swinging with the whip and the angle is done so it looks more like the traditional side-scrolling.

Edit: Forgot to mention there is a voiceover of someone who I guess is suppose to be Simon (who sounds suspiciously like Sebastien Vael from Dragon Age II).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:52:17 PM by Black Cat »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
This video is private.
Sorry about that.

Doesn't work.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

It did at one point, but I got something else

Igor Taunts Gameplay - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Acquire the Boomerang Gameplay - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

E3 Stage Shows - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirrors of Fate - E3 2012 Demo

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - E3 2012: Dracula Rises Interview

Youtube summary "Developers deepened the combat system and emphasized the non-linear aspect of the worlds in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 12:59:00 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Darth Cariss

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I simply might've missed this detail somewhere, but I didn't see it anywhere obvious in this thread. IGN has reported that Alucard is a playable character in this game. The story in the link below has a portrait of him.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/07/e3-2012-alucard-joins-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:29:43 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pedrith

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Any word on who is doing the soundtrack, and if there is going to be an official release this time?

David

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
It's still Oscar Araujo, the LoS PS3 guy.
I truly, sincerely hope, that he doesn't do the same boring Hollywood-movie-style soundtrack he did with LoS1.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
I truly, sincerely hope, that he doesn't do the same boring Hollywood-movie-style soundtrack he did with LoS1.

Seen the LoS2 trailer? Prepare for disappointment.

Great song, I loved it, but its totally the same movie style.

Offline Redgrave

• Eu sunt dracul!
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
I'm pretty sure you guys already know that cox said that the classic castlevania OSTs will probably me modernized and remixed this LoS 2.

Offline Johnny Alucard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Shanoa x Monica OTP
    • Awards

If you listen closely to the boss fight from the demo, you'll hear it's the same style as Lords of Shadow.

anything