Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: For Sale/For Trade Thread!  (Read 242809 times)

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 01:11:37 PM »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 02:36:43 AM »
Yup, it;s from the pachislot machine. heres' some scans of mine if yuo wanna get a better idea of what it is

it has a nice glossy texture to the pages, although I haven't bothered to watch teh DVD yet.

it took me a few days to sort thru all my stuff, but here's a few things that i'm willing to part with, at this moment:

Harmony of Dissonance does not save your file for some reason, so if youre hardcore enough yule just have to play it thru in one sitting >:] (very challenging & fun)  Same problem happens with Circle, although it's bipolar & it keeps the save for a while, then might delete suddenly. Other 3 work fine.
I figure I'd sell these in a bundle, so I'm asking for about $25 hm?

next up we have Akumajo Dracula Apocalypse, or Castlevania 64. not sure if it'll work on an American n64, mines is deep in my closet so i couldnt test it out :o Price is $18, negotiable
SOLD!

this is Akumajo Dracula Perfect Selection & Simfunny, music cd is in pristine condition & sotn has a few light scratches tho plays perfect. lets say.. $55 for both?
SOLD!

i realize its prinny late so I may be outta my mind with these prices but whats said is said no turning back now! i may be listing more stuff in the near future depending on whether i've had my coffee or not. rare stuff too~
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 02:38:00 PM by Crisis »

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 05:38:22 PM »
Some more items for sale! Castlevania symphony of the night official guide, Lament of innocence Official Guide(no poster) and two complete sets of Akumajo Dracula 2 II Famicom Disk System
I don't demand much for these..any bids are welcome!

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 05:39:16 PM »
and here are the two games
SOLD
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 05:21:22 PM by vampiroldurusucu »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011, 01:43:59 PM »
Are all of those in ok condition?

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »
yes absolutely!

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 01:47:06 PM »
here's a pretty rare CV fan soundtrack for sale called "the lost vampire killer" factory sealed!
Bids are welcome as always
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:07:24 AM by vampiroldurusucu »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2011, 05:46:24 PM »
yes absolutely!

50 $ for the LoI guide + SQ?

I know someone's gonna top that, but meh.

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 03:29:14 AM »
pm sent!

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 10:32:08 AM »
I'm interested in getting that rare dvd of your hands, if still available.  :-X

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 10:38:13 AM »
I'm interested in getting that rare dvd of your hands, if still available.  :-X

sending pm!

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 05:03:36 AM »
More sale castlevania fellas! Akumajo Dracula Best 2, brand new, factory sealed!
just hit a pm if interested=)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2011, 07:38:59 AM »
Alright, I got the promotional item thingie. Looks pretty nice! Think I could remove the seal from the letter and put it back on?  :-X

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 08:20:06 AM »
Please, since there is a common thread now, can a mod or admin delete my sale/trade topic?

Please note that only the CoD poster is still available... for the moment.

Pics here (the rest is also for sale): http://castlevania.imgur.com/

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 08:47:09 AM »
Delete your topic?
You got it, pal.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)