Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vamprotector fan Game  (Read 212742 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2012, 02:22:00 PM »
I just thought of something that you could have in your haunted ship stage. To my knowledge this has never been done in the History of CV before. Well minus the LoD cut scene inside the ship prior to it's flooding. You should have a sea monster's hands or tentacles break through the walls of the ship in an attempt to attack the player. I always felt if CV has a ship stage it would be more interesting to throw in the Kraken or the Hydra. But you wouldn't really see them except for their trying to grab you from outside the ship while you were inside. Their attacks could come from anywhere; the floor, the ceiling or the background walls. I think I'd be cool.
I thought of something similar to that idea when I was bouncing around ideas. I'll play around with that.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
Vamprotector Ghost Ship Stage Mini Demo 2-2
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2012, 08:30:47 PM »
Vamprotector Ghost Ship Mini Demo 2-2

Just another update from what I've been working on with my MMF2 engine. I learned how to make breakable objects a couple of days ago. There will be a multitude of objects that the player will be able to interact with. The wall jumping is in place, I am still working out the knicks in the actual up/down climbing. After the climbing is done, I will concentrate on making the backflip and lastly the gun mode. Then I will be working on primarily the game's combo/fusion system. Does anyone know where I can get some good tiger sprites? I was thinking that maybe there was some fighting game that might of had some tigers in it or something....

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2012, 11:35:22 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=410bf9671ae603485ff386b4c03070e2#!/pages/Vamprotector-Multimedia-Fusion-2/266894016717222
Be sure to "like" my facebook page! More updates to come soon, check the page to see what's been going on in the meantime!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:02:18 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2012, 09:30:55 PM »
Couple of tiger sheets here:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=tiger&s=1

Not sure if any of those would work for what you want to do. Not a whole lot of tiger sprites. I couldn't think of any games either or it would be easier to find sheets.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2012, 10:24:57 AM »
Couple of tiger sheets here:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=tiger&s=1

Not sure if any of those would work for what you want to do. Not a whole lot of tiger sprites. I couldn't think of any games either or it would be easier to find sheets.
Appreciate It mucho!

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2012, 09:40:39 PM »
No one ripped it yet for Spriters-Resource, but check out Tecmo Knight. It had a tiger I think, but it may have had a saddle too. Oh well, still something to check out. Also look for a He-Man game.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2012, 05:50:29 PM »
Haunted castle arcade (pt1)

I need the crumbling statue sprites 0:58 on this vid. I've found the crumbling crosses already, can someone rip or know where I can find the statue in the pic?

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #142 on: February 26, 2012, 10:33:58 PM »
Haunted castle arcade (pt1)

I need the crumbling statue sprites 0:58 on this vid. I've found the crumbling crosses already, can someone rip or know where I can find the statue in the pic?

That is an arcade rom isn't it? I don't have access to the rom or I might be able to pull it for you. It's easy to rip sprites you just have to disable layers and screen shot the frames and pull them from the screens. You have to have the emulator and rom though. I don't have a rom for that one and arcade roms seem to be the hardest to find.

now that I think about it you could take the screen of the statue if you can find a good quality one and just make your own crumble frames for it that might not be all that hard to do.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:46:59 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2012, 08:25:56 AM »
Not one reply? I am really disappointed. I thought for sure that people would have plenty to say about the in-game stuff or at the very least the OST?!
The Miz : Really ?

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2012, 08:39:40 AM »
You know, they could really just be pretty busy, or just focused on other things.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2012, 03:01:50 PM »
You know, they could really just be pretty busy, or just focused on other things.
Or they could have just took the time to post on my thread, but still give me no feedback or constructive crit...especially for something that I am spending my time to release free to the community. We are ALL busy....

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2012, 03:51:01 PM »
Dude, no need to get all pissy. I'm posting from my cellphone and can't play YT videos from here.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2012, 05:36:15 PM »
Dude, no need to get all pissy. I'm posting from my cellphone and can't play YT videos from here.
Well, dude just say that. It seemed like you were getting cheeky in your post. If not then I apologize.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2012, 06:29:07 PM »
I guess I should apologize too, since I forgot that posting from Opera Mini doesn't give me the cellphone icon.
^^