Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vamprotector fan Game  (Read 209496 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 09:31:24 PM »
You could try... not making it so damn huge? Drop the image quality, just not the audio that much. The still images hardly need high image quality.
No doubt dude, I'm gonna redo it in MP3 format, and then go from there. I'll post it with some more new stuff when I get a chance.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »
What's up fellas?  This is Darkman's partner War Machine, finally getting a breather for a second to post on the site! lol.  My buddy has pretty much covered a lot of what  i would have to say lol, but here's my 2 cents:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1023974&content=music

This is the link to the page that i will be uploading the tunes for everyone to jam to.  Im not going to throw the full OST up on there, but i will post a few here and there from time to time to tide everyone over until the game is released.  Im sure my buddy Darkman_x has given a lot of detail concerning the game, but one feature i will touch on is that any PS3 users (possibly XBOX 360 users also) will be able to use their game controllers for this game via bluetooth or usb.  If anyone here has any questions regarding the game or the tunes, let us know and we will give everyone a shout back.  

I look forward to hanging here and chillin with everyone on the forums!

Later guys! - BMC_ War Machine
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2011, 01:37:17 PM »
Those are great tracks!

The music is what excites me the most about this game. It's so crazy, it's awesome. I can't wait to see (and hear) more.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 01:43:27 PM »
Thanks dude! i appreciate it!  8) i'll be throwing some others up shortly. Check back here in a bit for a new set.

Offline AISTODIAOLO

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Vamprotector fan Game
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2011, 02:06:09 PM »
and thats fucking metal \mXm/ HORNS UP ...
awesome :3 ^_^

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2011, 02:42:50 PM »
Hell Yeah brother! Thanks AISTODIAOLO!!!!  8)

Offline AISTODIAOLO

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Vamprotector fan Game
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2011, 04:18:24 PM »
btw...
aistodiaolo in greek means go to hell xD

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2011, 04:40:55 PM »
 ;D of course you know i DIDNT know that! lol, thats cool dude! on a side note, i have gotten a lot smoother with my recordings, so with that being said a majority of the tracks i already have done will be getting a once over and bump up on the quality side.  Im wanted to throw some more of the popular tunes up here for everyone, so i am working on Jungle Killer right now.  The original mix was with Vampire Killer and Jungle from contra 1, but i REALLY dig the Harmony of Dissonance version of Vampire Killer, so im experimenting with it now :)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2011, 08:25:49 AM »
Hey guys, instead of making a new thread I thought I would post here, if anyone sees a song on the OST list that they would like to hear, let me know and I will make it happen! The track I will be working on next is Jungle Killer. Rock on fellas!!!!

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2011, 08:55:43 AM »
I don't really know any Contra tracks it could mix with, cuz I'm not too familiar with its soundtrack, but Darkness of Fear from CV would be awesome to hear in this game.

And BTW, I'm really excited about this project. The idea of Richter with a machine gun thrilled me for years and now I finally get to see it in game form. ^.^
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2011, 09:47:02 AM »
I don't really know any Contra tracks it could mix with, cuz I'm not too familiar with its soundtrack, but Darkness of Fear from CV would be awesome to hear in this game.

And BTW, I'm really excited about this project. The idea of Richter with a machine gun thrilled me for years and now I finally get to see it in game form. ^.^
I'm with ya on Darkness of Fear, that is an AWESOME tune! I'll come up with something to mix it with ;) there are still a few contra tunes around to play with :)

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2011, 09:50:40 AM »
That, and The Wolf Revealed. Though in all actuality TWR is a medley of songs from CV64.

I'd really like to hear the Darkness of Fear/Contra combination, though! :D

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 10:21:05 AM »
Oh it will definitely happen dude, for sure! I'd also like to use the credits theme from legacy of darkness, I LOVE that tune. If I remember right its the same one that is on the ruins stage, where the floors drop, you go through the maze and the end has the pillars with the astrological symbols on them. Great song!

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2011, 10:22:05 AM »
Niiiiice! :D

Love the way the music sounds by the way, keep up the good work!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2011, 10:31:55 AM »
Thanks man!  ;D