Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania 3 The Untold Story comics has been found  (Read 3498 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Castlevania 3 The Untold Story comics has been found
« on: August 07, 2011, 02:31:51 PM »
lol!  Wow it's interesting to find some decent fan made Castlevania sprite comics these days, even though they were made long ago.

http://www.terriblehands.com/dctp/humor/shincv3.html

I must be so late reading these, I'm guessing people already know about these pages already.   ;D   I wonder what the full Castlevania 3 comedy story would be like if they completed it?   :D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania 3 The Untold Story comics has been found
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 06:57:19 AM »
That's Eric Roman's "Castlevania Dracula's Curse THE PAGE" website backlog, on his new server "Terriblehands".  I remember that comic.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 10:45:35 AM »
You're not the only one late reading those, affinity. I've never even heard of them until now.

I got quite the chuckle from those.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 11:16:41 AM »
I remember that comic and getting a good laugh out of it too. I'm still curious if Eric Roman is ever going to finish it  :'(
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 10:05:54 PM »
I remember that comic and getting a good laugh out of it too. I'm still curious if Eric Roman is ever going to finish it  :'(
That's what I want to know.  That comic is really hilarious. 
Behold my power and tremble

Tags:

anything