Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Posh Symphony of the Mothershuckling Night  (Read 9670 times)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Re: Castlevania: Posh Symphony of the Mothershuckling Night
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 01:20:28 AM »
Haha, great! xD

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 03:10:21 PM »
if i do say so myself, I like the verbiage in this youtube video.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 09:19:25 AM »
your a Miserable Little Joke of SECRETS !

:P

I do say.

Very well then, let's have some tea, crumpets and a pot roast afterwards shall we?

I lol'd XD

Dude, I've never get tired of watching this video for so many times and never fails to make me Lol. Ahahahaha XD

Haha, great! xD

^^

Come on bitches!!! What about the tea and crumpets! Does anyone feel less intelligient by watching this....?Not to be irrational but i've seen videos like this on newgrounds where someone's fart = game over! I was seriously looking to be intertained, rolling on the ground lmfao so hard drool comes out of my mouth and i can barely breath cause my chest hurts so hard from gasping for air.Well it is an interesting take on drac/richter battle to say the least! Pot Roast anybody?

Lol. Me! :D

if i do say so myself, I like the verbiage in this youtube video.

Tell me, who doesn't like this video? It is such a hilarious video I gotta tell you that. Ahahaha

Tags: dracula richter Maria 

anything