Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: cost me FIFTY f***in' dollars!  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: March 06, 2014, 05:53:55 PM »
+1
skater vs mad store owner/ MY F*CKING BUSH full clip orig

Man, I wish this is how reality TV really was: real moments, real anger, real comic value.

Skaters are dumb assholes and rip out a store owner's bush to do jumps off the ledge. Owner finally catches one and gets absurdly over-the-top angry at him, shouting and cussing. His tantrum and the kid's reactions are hilarious. "I'm glad I made your day."
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 06:07:33 PM »
+1
That poor bush...;_;

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 08:31:54 PM »
This was hilarious.

The kid is a disrespectful little punk and the guy has clearly never has the shit knocked out of him before. Priceless!

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 09:03:40 AM »
Were I in his situation, I probably would have gotten irrationally angry, too, ha ha. The kid really does act like a dumb, disrespectful shit. "I'LL JUST PAY FOR IT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS, HURR"
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 02:26:55 PM »
I actually think the store owner is way out of line here.  Granted, this video is just a short slice of the full story, but it looks like the store owner doesn't give the kid a chance to explain himself or apologize.  He just runs up to the kid and starts screaming at him.  Now if the store owner had caught this same kid doing this before and the kid gave him a hard time or ran off in the past, then I could understand his reaction in the video.  But the store owner just goes off on the kid in a blind rage, even going so far as to put his hands on the kid.  That's taking it too far.  At least the kid doesn't talk back to the store owner or mouth off to him, like I would expect most little shitbags to do these days.  The video didn't show the shrub getting damaged, but from the kid's reaction it seems like it wasn't his intention to damage it, even if he should have known better.  Maybe he was being an idiot, but that's still a notch or two above damaging somebody's property maliciously.

The kid did damage the dude's shrub, so the owner isn't in the wrong to confront him.  But he certainly could have conducted himself a little more calmly.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 03:09:04 AM »
Yeah, he's outrageous, not defending his actions or anything, and the way he grabs the kid and shakes violently right up in his face is really awful, but the kid still strikes me as disrespectful and not caring to really see the weight of the situation—other than the fact he's getting yelled at pretty seriously.

Probably coulda gone over pretty well if dingus hadn't shouted at him and just calmly explained the problem.

But then we'd be deprived of this comedy gold caught on video.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline RegalSin

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 11:49:33 AM »
Well, that really depends. I mean if a Bush is in the ground, and there is no gate, or guard around it, and people are walking by it, it is nobodies business. However, if you dig out bushes out of a persons property, they have a right to tell you, DO NOT MESS WITH IT. You do not need to call the police, on them, because that will just make them a stronger person.

However this guy is upset because his business is in the middle of nowhere, so he feels that nobody should mess with the bush, which in logical aspect, you shouldn't unless you want to bring home "Bed Bugs".

I will admit, I brought a Rose Bush before, and it does cost $50 bucks ( I could have got it for $40 dollars, but the store owner son, came along and decided to raise the price ). I am kinda upset because I know I am getting cheated for the price of the bush.

Recently a man in my area decided to extend his garden on to the concrete. The guy is so afraid of anybody disturbing his garden, because a school is nearby, so he starts to yell when he see children, because of course a kid, they might pick off the leaves. But the guy see me a "big man" comes along, he makes a second judgement. Like he is so hyper about his magical garden, because he knows that if people mess with it, might die. Solution, keep your garden behind your walls.

the guy is just angry that people keep messing with his bush, and is fed up with it. So he decides to take out years of anger on this one guy passing by. From the looks of things, it is a little strip-mall, and the owner does not like the fact his bushes are getting removed, or damage. The video is also incomplete..........

The owner feels that somebody is damaging his property, and is upset about it

Tags:

anything