Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Who came up with the name "Castlevania"?  (Read 10162 times)

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Re: Who came up with the name "Castlevania"?
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2014, 02:14:40 AM »
Morningstar, this is why I say never skimp on resources, and I know what you've shared is vbarely skimming the surface of what lies underneath. Touching on the subject matter that it does I tend to notice much esoteric symbology in games also, particularly with the likes of Zelda and Castlevania. Thank you for sharing this info.

It's really unfortunate you were ill, but I'm sure you don't regret learning what you have.
It may surprise you though most of the info you've shared I have read in some form before. When David Icke came through my town I sat through his seminar for 12 hours, I'm not saying I believe all the info from all the theorists I read/listen to. However, it saddens me that the commercial media is what most of the populous abides by as their gospel. At the same time all information has its upside and it's downside (in some cases)

I didn't know Stoker was, but I certainly suspected he had esoteric knowledge, the myth of the vampire has long been a controversy in the eyes of most, there was no clear impetus of when/where the myth was born.
I've heard theories about the true origins of Alice in Wonderland and seen/heard of the esoteric info in Disney cartoons, Video games obviously could potentially pick up on various influences but I've never heard any conspiratorial info in the origin of CV until now. If you have sources which you don't wish to publish on the forum, please PM me if you have the time etc.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:22:24 AM by zangetsu468 »
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2014, 04:19:52 AM »
I think i may have misinterpreted one of your previous posts. We seem to have reached a degree of understanding now. Your right, i don't regret knowing what i learned at all. About the mainstream media... I am just trying to figure out what the record is for how long you can talk about a missing plane.

On to the serious stuff.
Yeah.. David Icke. Not sure what to think of that guy. It's possible that he is an agent working for British intellegence. He could just be a good guy that went a little off the deep end though.

This is the reason I am suspicious of these 'higher levels of consciousness' pushers. You ever notice how certain people talk about the dimensions, aliens, reptilians, etc and so on? Atlantis... I have a good reason to believe that these people are just another system of control. Like the many layers of control depicted in the matrix.

The reason i say that, is that these beliefs tie into the belief in reincarnation, Christ consciousness, real magic, etc and so on. Blatant paganism. Big surprise, all these beliefs perfectly represent the illuminati religion. Also, the church of Scientology. And a lot of people would think at this point, yeah, that's why it all makes sense. Now we have the real story. Let me be on record as saying that i don't think so.

I think the reason these revelations of transdimensional "ancient wisdom" are being exposed is because so many people now know that the illuminati is real. Everybody is aware of how they are coming out. TV, music, television, games.. They want us to know. Hell, they had to do something. It may have even been part of the plan to start with. And in being given this gift of the "real wisdom" lol, they think we will accept a new reality. Like the ancient alien stuff that's overtaken the history channel. They even call the reptilian aliens from mars the luciferians. Ironic since they worship satan and always have. Trying to get people to embrace the Masonic duality. Like the angel and demon wings that are now an iconic Castlevabia symbol..

I think it's an angle they are working. They are exposed. A master manipulator will use even a defeat to their advantage if they can. If they can get people to accept a new religious reality along with the knowledge that they exist.. They are now one step closer to total control. A lot of people think the world government is already established and all this crap on TV is just political theatre to mantain the illusion of a seperate and independent world while they implement more measures of control and condition is to accept this...

Neopaganism and Wicca tied into the ancient eastern religions. This is the start of one world religion.

Check this shit out. This is what they are trying to get people to believe. Found it on YouTube. It's directed at children.. It was "recommended for viewing" lol. Riht on the YouTube homepage a few days ago. Right under the Katy perry dark horse videos :/ It has cartoon characters and everything. The little man even says aboot like the Canadians on South Park :/

http://youtu.be/1iOGjCDuKGU

For my money this is the ultimate form of manipulative propaganda. "Exposing the illuminati"? Looks to me like they are selling their religion to children. If they get people to accept that they are aliens, they have done two things. Killed God and made people accept that they are a superior race of beings. They are not. Just a bunch of über rich dickheads that want to complete the dreams of the third reich.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 04:30:34 AM by Morning star »

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline K.K. Drunkinski

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2014, 07:09:47 AM »
I may be new to these boards, but I have been a CV nerd since 1995. I joined these boards to talk to fellow CV fans about CV. I would like to point out a couple of reasons why I find this topic of conspiracy appearing here distasteful and to a degree, offensive.

1.) As a CV fan, and by extension, a fan of the men and women who have worked hard on this series over the years, I find it insulting to insinuate that these people who I admire and respect are being labeled as lying, underhanded slaves to some vaguely defined shadow system that seeks to enslave the world.

2.) I find Morning Star's phrasing when referring to Zelda as a "whore" and his remarks about the Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley, in the context he is putting them in, to be also highly offensive. My personal spiritual/religious beliefs are not important, as this site is about CV, not religious bickering, but I do take offense at the insinuation that there is something inherently wrong with a person's choice of sexual lifestyle (whores) and also the insinuation that Crowley and other Golden Dawn members are part of a sinister, murdering global cult. There is no part of signing up to this site that makes someone post their religious views, so you never know how offensive some of that nonsense may be to someone on here.

3.) I was under the impression this is a page to discuss CV from a fan perspective, not to theorize about the Illuminati.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2014, 07:52:07 AM »
I think i may have misinterpreted one of your previous posts. We seem to have reached a degree of understanding now. Your right, i don't regret knowing what i learned at all.
I think the harsh truth is more favourable than a beautiful lie. At least you can find truth/ true happiness/ contentment even in a reality comprised of the former.

About the mainstream media... I am just trying to figure out what the record is for how long you can talk about a missing plane.
Just another excuse to boost News ratings and increase security imo.
Why aren't they covering older stories like certain states in the US having 3d nude body imaging (where security can actually take that image data home with them) and/or heavy patdowns to the point where the security guards are touching women and children in their private parts? I'm not sure if it's still going on but it was a big thing a couple of years ago, I'd seen some footage and it made me sick. These Security personnel weren't even properly checked for criminal records.. They could have been child molesters or rapists and the like... Seriously makes me feel like I'm set on fire

On to the serious stuff.
Yeah.. David Icke. Not sure what to think of that guy. It's possible that he is an agent working for British intellegence. He could just be a good guy that went a little off the deep end though.

Could be either, having said this regardless of what he is he does mention a lot of interesting concepts like Problem-Reaction-Solution.
Even if he is a nominated martyr, he was still helping people in the earlier days when nobody was waking up.
He has ties to Credo Mutwa which I'd be very surprised if he was a wolf in sheep's clothing, that and he's close to the end of his life (unless he's deceased, I've been out of the loop for a while)
Icke could have been a Sports Commentator for the rest of his life, and he was ridiculed for many years of his younger life - so if he isn't full of shit, props to him.  (Mutwa was also sodomised and bad shit happened to his family, so it goes)

This is the reason I am suspicious of these 'higher levels of consciousness' pushers. You ever notice how certain people talk about the dimensions, aliens, reptilians, etc and so on? Atlantis... I have a good reason to believe that these people are just another system of control. Like the many layers of control depicted in the matrix.
Well to be fair, I've read a couple of books on this, one was Icke's "Infinite Love is the only truth, Everything else is Illusion" and he himself did mention that dimensions, Atlanteans, history, Aliens etc is all part of the matrix.
Thing is, a matrix may be just that, but what's real to myself is the Love for others. In the end, what's real and true to the individual is what truly matters imo. Belief creates much of our own reality, not saying all of it, but a damn good portion.
I take all the higher dimensional jargon as personal anecdotes. I've had some spiritual experiences in both waking and dreaming life, and I can say that some of it feels pure, natural good, some of it feels rubbish or scarey, some is just different to what's perceived as normal reality. What I don't believe is there's a set template that regulates all of this. Wilcock with his talk of astral projection just screams bs to me. I know one or two people who have had similar experiences like him, but the way he describes it just sounds like a fictional story. He never mentions the negative effects or experiences either. All reactions have a reaction, for every instance/ experience and its connotation (negative, positive or neutral) there must be a counterpart.

I think the reason these revelations of transdimensional "ancient wisdom" are being exposed is because so many people now know that the illuminati is real. Everybody is aware of how they are coming out. TV, music, television, games.. They want us to know. Hell, they had to do something. It may have even been part of the plan to start with. And in being given this gift of the "real wisdom" lol, they think we will accept a new reality. Like the ancient alien stuff that's overtaken the history channel. They even call the reptilian aliens from mars the luciferians. Ironic since they worship satan and always have. Trying to get people to embrace the Masonic duality. Like the angel and demon wings that are now an iconic Castlevabia symbol...
They want people to know, they've been grooming people into acceptance of this imo.. Doing it too quickly would have caused the masses to revolt. At this point it wouldn't make a difference what people know/ don't know. Even if everyone knew they existed, they would let it slip by the wayside because it would just be "another media thing". I don't even think people would care unless their government started physically taking things from them, even taking civil liberties away slowly over time doesn't seem to phase people. The masses don't realise that if everyone banded together, the governments, the banking systems, everyone is in power and control of their own destiny... The power of the pyramid is in its base/ cornerstone without it, the rest crumbles.
The way I see it is like this, if every 500th can of coke was poisoned, sure some people would stop drinking it, but others would continue and do so full well knowing they could die. It's so iconic people would rather be a part of the image of pop culture than not be. People would die for their media gods; icons, and the nostalgias and ideologies they carry. At the same time, other people are wise and move above that level. 

Castlevania, well let's say being tied to the Dracula Mythos was always bound to have esoteric symbolism. I think in context it is part of the game's charm, the Castle itself and its master are by Nature esoteric, occult, alchemical, what have you. There are probably a couple of instances where I've seen something out of the ordinary, but it's more the mythos that intrigues me.

Neopaganism and Wicca tied into the ancient eastern religions. This is the start of one world religion.
Maybe one religion, I tend to think Science is the main religion and has been for a while now. If it's not one side it's the other, just like politics. (Politics and religion are actually closer than people would tend to believe, imo)

For my money this is the ultimate form of manipulative propaganda. "Exposing the illuminati"? Looks to me like they are selling their religion to children. If they get people to accept that they are aliens, they have done two things. Killed God and made people accept that they are a superior race of beings. They are not. Just a bunch of über rich dickheads that want to complete the dreams of the third reich.
The show V for example, was getting people to accept the presence of alien life integrated into Earth, long ago. The rehashed series re-iterated this.
I don't really see how this necessarily is "killing god" as such, it's more like knowing there are possibly forces in this universe that a human's god could not even prepare them for. Does this place them above god? not necessarily. I haven't read the bible extensively enough but I'm sure I've read passages in the past which describe things like "a Chariot of fire" that could be construed as a modern day UFO. I'm sure people have found other references to conspiracy and such, but it really depends on whether religion prior to the emergence of the NWO has ever prepared people for the likes of these situations, or will people simply police themselves into selectively seeing what they want to see, reading what they want to learn, and absorbing what they want to retain.
Any being/ entity which has to manipulate another through a series of convoluted twists for generations in order for them to feel/act/be a certain way, is cunning, but not clever. This reality is filled with infinite possibility and even if the chance people will wake up and find their truth - effectively destroying the system - is 1 in infinity, it will happen. Eventually, it's simply an odds game, but the odds are inevitable.   

@ KK re: your 3rd point. I don't see why we can't do both.
Vampires have long been a topic of conspiracy, CV's main antagonist is Dracula. The games contain esoteric material, which imo isn't a bad thing.. There's some kind of correlation here even if minimal at best. Stoker was a supposed member of the Occult according to Morning Star, which is at least worth mentioning. In fairness, myself and others asked for the info Morning Star had to be shared, even if it was a brief window into what Morning Star was discussing.
It's unfortunate that you feel offended, but nobody is outright mentioning/deriding a particular religion here, unless you're a Satanist or you follow Crowley, hence I doubt it affects people here (though I may be mistaken)

v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline K.K. Drunkinski

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2014, 08:02:01 AM »
@ KK re: your 3rd point. I don't see why we can't do both.
Vampires have long been a topic of conspiracy, CV's main antagonist is Dracula. The games contain esoteric material, which imo isn't a bad thing.. There's some kind of correlation here even if minimal at best. Stoker was a supposed member of the Occult according to Morning Star, which is at least worth mentioning. In fairness, myself and others asked for the info Morning Star had to be shared, even if it was a brief window into what Morning Star was discussing.
It's unfortunate that you feel offended, but nobody is outright mentioning/deriding a particular religion here, unless you're a Satanist or you follow Crowley, hence I doubt it affects people here (though I may be mistaken)

Vampires may have become a topic of "conspiracy" in certain circles, but vampires have long been a part of folklore, myth, and storytelling, and that is how it was always used in CV. And to put it bluntly, I am a Thelemic Satanist, and have been for over a decade, just as is my wife, and we have a family. So yes, Aleister Crowley is an important part of my life. It has nothing to do with this site nor my interest in CV, but if that's what I have to point out to make it clear I find this garbage offensive, then I might as well put that out there right now. People think they can say all sorts of slander about Crowley and the occult, and never think of the fact that it is a meaningful part of some people's lives. I may have certain viewpoints that would be highly offensive to the Christians and others on this board, but I would never think of using a post about a CV topic as a springboard to promote my personal views and bash Jesus on this forum. This is a forum for CV fan discussion.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2014, 09:00:49 AM »
KK, I can only speak for myself, so apologies if I personally offended yourself via previous posts. Let me be clear that I don't consider the occult to automatically equate to evil or negativity. Anyways I should have considered that people of all walks are on this forum.

v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2014, 09:01:28 AM »
I don't mind out-of-topic but guys do a new thread ;D

Or at least tell us how all of this is related to "Castlevania".

As I said I have no problems seeing the occult hand behind most of the new-gen games, in terms of violence, sex, general obscenity and pushing all sorts of agendas and all. But it seems hard this was being done on 8 bit games? Except for the manual and box where you could give some graphic/text details... the games were ugly, what harm could you possibly do?

This is one of the reasons why I tend to avoid new gen games too, because old games are ugly, basic, simple. It seems to me there is no space for between-the-lines shit and hidden messages. Or at least not as much as new gen games.

So hey huhh, yeah nevermind.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2014, 09:17:03 AM »
+2
I'm locking this thread because the main question seems to be answered already, and whatever is being discussed now is only marginally related. Although this is not stated in the rules anywhere, I don't think debating religious beliefs/world views or politics here is not a good idea, as they tend to turn personal.     

Tags:

anything