Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: LOS2: Revelations - Alucard DLC releases March 25th - First Screenshots  (Read 87246 times)

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: LOS2: Revelations - Alucard DLC releases March 25th - First Screenshots
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2014, 06:41:13 PM »
Send me a link to this "announcement" since you can't expect me to find it when searches are flooded with recent news about Revelations. I hope you're not referring to Cox's "if we do dlc it won't be like LoS1" thing.

Also, a hint or announcement of yet-to-be-defined dlc doesn't indicate much more to me than "this game will be supported in the future". Not anywhere in the same ballpark as what I was referring to, in which specific dlc is deliberately defined and flaunted before release.

I can't remember a announcement either, but I do believe the member Bergaron who is supposed to work for MS or something If i'm not mistaken let it be known months before the game was released that MS was planning a Alucard DLC with LOS2 and although it was not a official announcement from MS or Konami you have to take into consideration this is a guy who has been right about so many things concerning the LOS series before the games where even out which leans credibility to him working for them.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline derision

• It's dangerous to go alone. I'm robbing you.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2014, 06:49:18 PM »
I can't remember a announcement either, but I do believe the member Bergaron who is supposed to work for MS or something If i'm not mistaken let it be known months before the game was released that MS was planning a Alucard DLC with LOS2 and although it was not a official announcement from MS or Konami you have to take into consideration this is a guy who has been right about so many things concerning the LOS series before the games where even out which leans credibility to him working for them.

I already know about all of this, not sure what your point is. If you're trying indicate that the dlc was being made alongside the game, then I already addressed this. Of course it has, and that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

If that's not what you're saying, then let me say that leaks don't factor into this conversation since what's being discussed are formal announcements. Unless you really want to give credit to Konami's marketing team, leaks don't represent ill intent here since they're accidental.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:56:06 PM by derision »

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2014, 06:57:16 PM »
I already know about all of this, not sure what your point is. If you're trying indicate that the dlc was being made alongside the game, then I already addressed this.

If that's not what you're saying, then let me say that leaks don't factor into this conversation since what's being discussed are formal announcements.

It had no point to it, just thought I would add something in about how I haven't heard any announcements either and what I had heard about the Alucard DLC before the game's launch.

Me quoting you had more with me letting it been known that I also had not seen a official announcement for DLC from Konami or MS months before the release of LOS2.

No need to be so uptight, you seem to take stuff very seriously.

I know what was being discussed, just thought I would chim in a bit.

Offline derision

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2014, 07:07:30 PM »
March 07, 2014, 07:07:30 PM - Hidden.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:09:42 PM by derision »

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2014, 07:08:27 PM »
+1
God forbid I take a thoughtful stance only to be marked down while people bandwagon around image macros.

your only further proving my "uptight" notion with such a reply lol.

I haven't seen a member like you since Sumac.

Offline derision

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2014, 07:41:03 PM »
March 07, 2014, 07:41:03 PM - Hidden.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:42:59 PM by derision »

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2014, 07:45:56 PM »
On the flipside, you're only furthering my "notion" that you're being pointlessly petty. I would compare you with a forumer myself, but let's be honest, there are a ton of such people on the web.

I responded in kind to a reply in which you quoted me and then brought up information that I didn't think was all that relevant to what I was discussing with someone else. It wasn't your intention to argue with me, but there are more straightforward ways to clear the air than by stinking it up with repeated, weird little jabs.

whatever man, I call it like a see it, sorry if it offended you.

But anyways I'm out, like I said earlier you remind me of another member named Sumac and lets just say my conversations with him in the past never ended well so out of precaution I will just end this here. ;)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:48:16 PM by DarkPrinceAlucard »

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2014, 08:21:42 PM »
Mr Derision.

Pls, don't address my posts in the future, as you're now on my ignore list. Better for both of us, I can't stand responding to you.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2014, 08:24:49 PM »
flood this post with negatives & see whath appens!!!!!! *shakes fist at screen*

Offline derision

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2014, 08:27:20 PM »
Mr Derision.

Pls, don't address my posts in the future, as you're now on my ignore list. Better for both of us, I can't stand responding to you.

Oh crap, there's an ignore list? That's awesome. If my earlier conversation in this thread was your breaking point (lol really), then I'm better off not wasting time responding to you further.

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2014, 09:34:13 PM »
They announced MONTHS before plans for DLC on this game, when they were asked.

Announcement equal press release, they never released a press release until now.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2014, 09:57:40 PM »
Why am I shocked to see this when I knew from past info this as all going to happen?  :P Seriously Victor too please what was happening before his crappy death.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2014, 12:30:50 AM »
Anyone else get the feeling from the Screenshots, that Wolf form will basically work just like Dracula's Mist form, and Alucard's specific Void/Chaos replacements will function like Light+Dark magic, but with the Ice/Fire elements?
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2014, 02:21:11 AM »
DLC Spoilers:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:23:42 AM by Chernabogue »

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2014, 07:57:32 AM »
Announcement equal press release, they never released a press release until now.
Fucking bullshit. They announced their plans for DLC in many interviews, I don't want to look for them though, but I'm sure of it. That's what I wanted to say, companies today announce plans for DLC and shit before the game is released. Of course people will think it is content that could be on the main game. Specially a simple extra mode like this Alucard DLC.