Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I met IGA personally today!  (Read 11567 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2016, 09:26:01 PM »
Haha. Nope. Those questions are best left unanswered. :)
I'm all ears for a Waffle theory.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2016, 10:08:20 PM »
Haha. Nope. Those questions are best left unanswered. :)
I'm all ears for a Waffle theory.
As you see, there are actually 2 Marias in that picture, in the Earth-1 crisis, she is a magical girl who wears a skirt, which are in correlation in Rondo, she grows up to be the Maria in the Playstation and PSP SoTN, where she never fully tapped into her power.
Earth-2 Maria spawns from a slight pitch, causing her to be more tomboyish and wearing the superior bike-shorts, following the events of D-XX, she grows up to be Saturn SOTN maria, not being strong enough to fight dracula the first time, she becomes the only other JoJo character in Castlevania.

Earth 2 comes from St. Germain's time-fuckery in CoD, which involved him trying to find the source of these new events, which would be the "Chaos Maker" or "That Man", Once he figured out Dracula's source of power, he immediately devised a plan to destroy him, only problem is only a Belmont can do the job and due to recent constant resurrections making holes in the timeline, and wearing down the bloodline's charge to the Vampire Killer, St. Germain Teamed up with Alucard who just killed Ritcher in his timeline, devised a plan to seperate Belmont's from the whip long enough to fight a full powered dracula, which involves Maria, since she's so powerful in Earth-2, she can help.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2016, 08:30:50 PM »
Hey. I'm supposed to be the awful fanfic writer here.

anything