Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Star Wars Battlefront II first information and reveals  (Read 2287 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Star Wars Battlefront II first information and reveals
« on: April 11, 2017, 07:39:25 PM »
Star Wars Battlefront II leaks here, watch trailer before reading surprises to get even more surprised when you first watch it!! the official trailer will probably be this saturday, so either way, it'll be public

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1359810

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/star-wars-battlefront-ii-leaked-30-second-trailer

all 3 eras included, brand new story mode with new character related to what seems like the makings of The Last Order (prequel to Episode VII?). Episode I Darth Maul confirmed, Episode II lightsaber Yoda confirmed, Episode VII Kylo Ren confirmed, Episode VII lightsaber Rey confirmed .   preorder adds Episode VIII The Last Jedi heroes

Jedi Geonosis Strike Team (20 players co-op as their own customized Jedi) vs waves of Battle Droids in Colloseum should be a mode.  Please EA and DICE....!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fP7YJtjbZY

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Star Wars Battlefront II first information and reveals
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 10:58:56 PM »
I was bummed out by Battlefront being online play only so I did not purchase it. This game better NOT be strictly online play or else I'm not buying it either. EA needs to learn their lesson from the previous game. If not, shame on them. Again.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 01:51:59 PM »
hehhehheeeeheeeeeee
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 06:40:08 AM »
Sorry, I have no interest in paying $60 plus a $50 surcharge to amount the content of a budget $20 release all for the sake of banking in on one of the profitable IPs in existence.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags:

anything