Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Moonlight Rhapsody (formerly Code C (Chinese Castlevania mobile))  (Read 30812 times)

Offline FlyingMudBlock

• Hunter in Training
  • Eternally flying around...
    • Awards
There will be international releases?

Just speculating based on the fact they made the models for half of the skeleton enemies or else they would have not bothered making them because of said CCP laws(if the game was for China only).

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
The skeletons are gonna appear for the international releases, the 3d models for half of them are in the game.
If you are interested on seeing them, i posted the converted models in this thread if I'm not mistaken.
Are you serious?! That's amazing! I had no clue. I will look look back and try to find them then.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
fascinating thing on skeletons.  something always feels off when they’re absent.  they are the backbone of castlevania.  really hope to see some in Netflixvania.  hope they aren’t absent so they can show the show in china :o.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 01:51:59 PM by Reinhart77 »

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
skeletons and other death-related concepts bring bad luck/energy so they are usually removed by devs/publishers who know something about target regions. there's no law prohibiting skeletons, it's just bad taste so it's generally removed if seen in time.

https://www.techinasia.com/china-doesnt-censor-skeletons-the-truth-about-game-censorship-in-the-middle-kingdom

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
A Time Rift!?
It's been Aeons since I've heard of that idea.
I wonder who made that Judgment call in a Castlevania game.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
A Time Rift!?
It's been Aeons since I've heard of that idea.
I wonder who made that Judgment call in a Castlevania game.

Baa-Dum-Tss!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Baa-Dum-Tss!

Da-Bum-Titss!

That was aimed at Judgement Succubus.

Sorry, couldn't resist...  8)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2020, 10:10:52 PM »
Time rift? Nice to see they are thinking out of the box and coming up with new and original plotlines. Never seen a time rift before.

????

I'll take another time rift over magical book versions of the characters. Magical time travel is already well established in the series.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
Germain you've heard of it before?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline SecretWeapon

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2020, 11:28:49 AM »
I'll take another time rift over magical book versions of the characters. Magical time travel is already well established in the series.

is it really that different from alive paintings and glyphs making magic weapons? i don't think so

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2020, 07:36:03 AM »
I once had a game idea that i titled “Castlevania: Birth of the Dragon” where you play as a young Vlad, set 100 years after the events of Lament of Innocence. The gameplay will be similar to Aria of Sorrow where you defeat enemies & collect their souls. The main villain would be Galamoth (the then-ruler of the underworld), Vlad usurps his crown & truly becomes Dracula. He gets sealed in a time rift since Vlad bans him from Hell, thus explaining why Gala has a grudge against him

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania: Moonlight Rhapsody (formerly Code C (Chinese Castlevania mobile))
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2020, 01:27:28 PM »
+2
i mean i'd be pretty mad

the fuck you gonna go after you get blacklisted from hell

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania: Moonlight Rhapsody (formerly Code C (Chinese Castlevania mobile))
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2020, 05:34:38 PM »
The only other place I know of aside from Hell is Purgatory.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2020, 02:44:08 PM »
+1
I once had a game idea that i titled “Castlevania: Birth of the Dragon” where you play as a young Vlad, set 100 years after the events of Lament of Innocence. The gameplay will be similar to Aria of Sorrow where you defeat enemies & collect their souls. The main villain would be Galamoth (the then-ruler of the underworld), Vlad usurps his crown & truly becomes Dracula. He gets sealed in a time rift since Vlad bans him from Hell, thus explaining why Gala has a grudge against him

Check out my sig, bruh.

is it really that different from alive paintings and glyphs making magic weapons? i don't think so
I'd much rather play as the actual characters than the glyph versions of them.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:46:48 PM by AlexCalvo »
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2020, 09:55:39 AM »
Quote from: AlexCalvo
Check out my sig, bruh.

Haha wow i didn’t even notice that! Def gonna check it out

Tags:

anything