Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villains for BATMAN 3 confirmed  (Read 29185 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »
Just look at those nipples. Things of beauty.

What I like most about her is she looks a hell of a lot like a girl I know whom I had a big crush on for a while. ;p A girl I'd never have a chance with... :( But looking at that see-through shirt, it's like I'm seeing my friend's boobs. :o
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 01:21:52 PM »
Just look at those nipples. Things of beauty.

What I like most about her is she looks a hell of a lot like a girl I know whom I had a big crush on for a while. ;p A girl I'd never have a chance with... :( But looking at that see-through shirt, it's like I'm seeing my friend's boobs. :o

This thread has gone mad but i'll rate that photo with 5 stars!!!  :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 11:30:08 PM »
yeah shes got an amazing rack and shell take it out too shes not afraid to... <3

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »

Indeed.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Bizarro Belmont

• WHAT?
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Villains for BATMAN 3 confirmed
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 08:59:52 AM »
It'll be good. Probably not as good as The Dark Knight but close enough. Seriously, who's going to top Ledger as the Joker?

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »
Ledger did a good job, but I don't see his performance as "AAMAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!" I think his death way overhyped his role in the film; I guarantee if he hadn't died, the general public wouldn't be creaming their pants over his role like they do.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 08:00:37 PM »
I never really liked the Joker character in The Dark Knight to be honest. There were a couple of scenes where the Joker shined but that was about it. I much prefer the Tim Burton Joker as played by Jack Nicklson. He was and still is imo the best Joker to date. For me the only real villane to steal the show in the Dark Knight was Two-Face. Though short-lived he was such a dynamite character. Nothing scared him and everyone, evan those mafia guys feard him. There was talk going around as to whether or not, he would be in the third movie, but now it's confirmed that he's dead.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 08:13:09 PM »
I haaaaaate Nicholson's Joker. :p

Visuals aside, I don't care for Burton's Batman films.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 09:13:55 PM »
really? I think Jacks Joker was like THE Joker that could never be topped. He was perfect. Heaths was good too but the totally other end of the spectrum of who The Joker is

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 10:17:32 PM »
I liked both, but I liked Heath's Joker better. I didn't think I would. I thought Nicholson's Joker was pretty good, but it wasn't too far removed from his persona he has in all his other movies.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 12:52:26 AM »
Ledger did a good job, but I don't see his performance as "AAMAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!" I think his death way overhyped his role in the film; I guarantee if he hadn't died, the general public wouldn't be creaming their pants over his role like they do.

Indeed.

What I really hate is now it'll probably be decades before someone else is going to be given a fair chance to do better. Competing with a dead man is a bitch.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 10:28:37 PM »
I like The Dark Knight, but I think Batman Begins is even better.  There are so many little elements that tie the film together.  The Dark Knight is a great movie too, and I actually don't think Ledger's performance is overrated, but it doesn't have the brilliant, intricate writing that Batman Begins has.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 10:55:17 PM »
I was never too big a fan of the odler batman movies.. odd I know. But I was never a big movie person ... I only really watched multiple snippets at different times. that might've made up the whole move.

That said, I think Jack Nicholson looked awesome as Joker. But I think Heath's was better... I liked the lines in the newer one.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 06:56:26 AM »
I honestly cant imagine Anne as Catwoman. I cant visualize it.

But she's really really hot so im sure it'll do fine.

Bane? sure why not. We'll see.

on Joker-

Yknow who the best Joker of the all truly is?

Mark Hamill. Sorry, but nobody can top Mark's Joker.

Here's a guy who does a mean mark Hamil Joker impression giving an impression of what a dark knight with Hamill might be like.
The Dark Knight - Mark Hamill Joker Round 2
Joker Scene with Mark Hamill - VOICE TEST

To be honest, Dark Knight's Joker is just not as "amused" as Mark's is half the time. So there isnt much room for change with that, but it DOES sound sinister you gotta admit
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 07:05:44 AM »
^That does not matter as he does not do LA. When that happens, then he'll matter in the context of the convo.

Sides Mark Hamil is goign to quit Joker. =/

Tags:

anything