Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: my fav cereal  (Read 2489 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »

they don't make 'em like this no mo

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:20:39 PM »
+1
Damn straight. These days, I go back and forth between Honey Combs, Frosted Flakes, and Honey Nut Cheerios. I like Fruit Loops, too. It turns my doodoo a strong green hue.

Apparently, I'm not the only one:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100320151152AAum9QL
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:22:33 PM by Successor The Red »

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 08:28:12 PM »
Hah, when I read the topic title, before I had clicked on this link, I thought of the Nintendo Cereal System.  I wasn't allowed to have Nintendo as a kid, but my mom did buy me this cereal, once.  And it was the best damned cereal I've ever had.

Actually, that was probably just my six-year-old tastebuds talking at the time.  If I recall correctly, Nintendo cereal was just Trix with the colors sorted.  Blue and Red for Mario, Yellow and Green for Zelda.  But it rocked.

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 09:14:47 AM »
Holy Crap! Man i totally remember that. Yeah it wasnt' have bad. One side of the box was zelda and the other mario or something. Anyone remember the cartoon on saturday mornings. Super mario bros for the first half hr and the second half hr was mario and luigi meet up with link,samus,, zelda and others from nintendo. Man that was the shit! Fo shooow! To be honest my fav cereal wasn't that though. I am truly a golden grahams fan!!!

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 01:23:15 PM »
i miss the 80s ;_;

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 01:52:26 AM »
i miss the 80s ;_;

You are not the only one my friend........
Ruler of Chaos

Tags: throwback