Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Morgan Freeman tells it like it is  (Read 6428 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 10:38:56 AM »
NO ONE should get a history month. The end.

Oh sure, you say that now, until Uzo History Month rolls around.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 11:15:00 AM »
You know what? That's a great idea. February is now UZO history month. It fits too, since my birthday is in February.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 10:44:48 PM »
I've always wanted to celebrate White History Month at work. But I decided to keep my job instead. I still think it would be a fun idea.

OOH! ARYAN HISTORY MONTH! No, I ain't talking White Supremacy bullshit, I mean real Aryan history. They don't get enough love these days.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 10:49:35 AM »
I'd rather celebrate Earth day. At least in that way, everyone and everything is recognized and cherished. Giving thanks to whatever God you believe in for this planet that keeps us alive.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 12:03:42 PM »
Kale, my step father used to be an orthodox Jewish man so I know the process and the ceremonies and everything. No matter what you tell me, Jewish will always be a religion just like Catholicism, Muslim, Hinduism, Shintoism, Buddhism etc.

Oh, no, I agree completely. if anything those people in Israel are Isrealian or some other form of the word, and not "jewish" I'm just saying that's where it probably came from, and why so many people think it's how it is. Even then though, they aren't a race, but a nationality, which is why an idiot saying they are half jewish are idiots, because they are mixing two things together. Like a Chinese guy saying he's half chinese and half black or something.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »
I propose Greek history month!  ;D Yahsoo! *breaks plate*

Get it?

'cause Greece is history?

*flees before Dark Nemesis reappears*
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 11:24:35 PM »
To be serious, I think these are all good ideas--the intent behind them, at least. I do a lot of history, so as far as I'm concerned anything that gets people interested in history ain't a bad idea. Black history month, white (or more specifically, "European History Month?), Asian history month...it's all good. The more people know about more people's history, the better :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 04:00:32 AM »
I propose Greek history month!  ;D Yahsoo! *breaks plate*

Get it?

'cause Greece is history?

*flees before Dark Nemesis reappears*

You should know that history has teach us, that when a country like Greece is on the edge of the hill it does what knows better, like their ancestors spartians and never goes history!!! Only it has history that most other countries are jealous about that history!!!  ;)
Ruler of Chaos

Tags:

anything