Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Rick and Morty  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: November 01, 2015, 12:44:23 PM »
Started watching this show recently. It actually exceeded my expectations. I usually like all Adult Swim shows but this one combines the charm of classic Cartoon Network toons with a Newgrounds.com adult sense of humor, you understand the creators are total 90's kids. Guilty pleasure.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 02:30:03 PM »
With you, we're two.

I started watching it with very low expectations (thanks to the guest intro animation they appeared in on The Simpsons), and holy moly, I binge-watched everything in two days. I can't wait to watch more of this.
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Tags:

anything