Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Leslie Nielsen of 'Naked Gun' fame dies at age 84  (Read 3834 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Leslie Nielsen of 'Naked Gun' fame dies at age 84
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 10:33:10 PM »
Oh, he was a lovely actor!
His humor was something else...

Dead and loving it was a really weird parody, though.  ::)

Rest in Peace.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 07:32:49 AM »
Really sad, for sure.

It's a shame Police Squad! has only six episodes. That's the funniest thing I've seen Nielsen in.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 10:21:26 AM »
I really liked him........rest in peace!!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 11:33:54 AM »
Wow... There goes another one.  :'( This guy was hilarious to watch. there was a time where I found out he was Canadian, even more surprising is that he was born in Yellowknife, Northwest territories. Right next door to the Yukon territory (Where I live)  :) I'm gonna miss this actor.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Harrycombs

• Monster fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 11:55:49 AM »
Naked Gun is awesome. He will be missed.
The dream reveals the reality, which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art.

Franz Kafka

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 01:52:35 PM »
Niccce beaver!

One of the most utterly hilarious lines I've ever heard Mr Nielsen utter, one of my favorite straight guy comedy acts I've ever seen.

Offline REmaster

• EU SUNT DRACUL!
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 02:15:48 PM »
A Sad day indeed. Dead and loving it is one of my favorite movies ever, and Leslie was such a funny human being. It was hard to believe he was 84 because he acted so young and full of life in his most recent films like the scary movie series, love them or hate them lol.

And with that, I leave with you "The Daymare".

Dracula Dead And Loving It By Mel Brooks W Leslie Nielsen ( Daymare )
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 02:18:10 PM by REmaster »
Oblivium Sempiternum Daemonis

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »
I should mention this while it's still fresh in my head. Apparently Whitehorse's international airport is named after Leslie Nielsen's brother; The Erik Nielsen international airport. I lived in town most of my life and have only recently, become awear of this.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 06:08:43 PM »
Oh dude....... I never saw Naked Gun, but Dead and Loving it was such an awesome movie. Sad day indeed....

Tags: