Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Does anyone here go to the Inverted Dungeon forums?  (Read 42929 times)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
Re: Does anyone here go to the Inverted Dungeon forums?
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 10:20:47 AM »
It's back up. The server took a shit.

Offline Succubus

• Head Priestess of the Monkey Cult
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 11:16:10 AM »
Hooray at it still being alive. :D

Spig, Husky, if you dig up your old ForumPlanet account, you can pester Jorge to restore your post count. :P

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 12:00:21 PM »
I'm happy to see some of you classic members are coming back here. it's kinda cool to hear how this place was like back in the day.

I was a casual lurker in the early days because I had other stuff going on.. but I do remember things being a lot different than they are now. Now I am a full-timer & I'm not an asshole all the time  :P

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2011, 12:44:28 PM »
...Back in MY day, the whips were LONGER!  blah, blah, blah.

Screw you old farts. Ten years on the internet is like, a century IRL. 
Back in 2001... Hell, I was friggin twelve in 2001. I hardly knew what internet was back then, let alone Castlevania. You had your turn, how about passing the cross to the new generation?  >:(

:'(
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Succubus

• Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2011, 01:17:45 PM »
Back in 2001... Hell, I was friggin twelve in 2001. I hardly knew what internet was back then, let alone Castlevania.

That sucks. You didn't even get into Castlevania until it was already sucking.

I was enjoying Castlevania back in the 80s.

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2011, 03:04:22 PM »
...Back in MY day, the whips were LONGER!  blah, blah, blah.

Screw you old farts. Ten years on the internet is like, a century IRL. 
Back in 2001... Hell, I was friggin twelve in 2001. I hardly knew what internet was back then, let alone Castlevania. You had your turn, how about passing the cross to the new generation?  >:(

Settle down, whippersnapper. You don't win over the oldbies with your silly cries.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2011, 03:11:33 PM »
I could try to find Spiglips' and Hoosky's ForumPlanet info if their names aren't too difficult to find what with the lame IGN takeover and username muck-up.

Although I don't know what names you 'mos were using then; there's nothing under S or H.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:14:36 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Succubus

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »
Maybe Ryu for Husky? Sin Ominous for Spig?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »
In the old forum it was Spig and Ryu.
if you can find the numbers, I'll put 'em...
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Spig

• Sin Ominous
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Only at the Castle Gate......All Over Again
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2011, 09:21:34 PM »
As callous as it sounds, now that I hear the place is back up, back into the rabbit hole I go. Nice digs, though. Beats the FP green-n-white and its much-later FP purple motif.
If life gives you LMAOs, make LMAOnade.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 09:44:03 PM »
The current dead-but-still-standing ForumPlanet/IGN Dungeon doesn't seem to have a user list specific to that board, so I dunno how to find anybody.

D:
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Tanatra

• Everything Burns
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2011, 10:03:18 PM »
The current dead-but-still-standing ForumPlanet/IGN Dungeon doesn't seem to have a user list specific to that board, so I dunno how to find anybody.

D:

I was redirected to a login page when I clicked on someone's username. I wonder if the archived topics are still intact somewhere. There's a topic from 2001 when everyone was discussing mathematical equations for homosexuality that I'd love to read again.

Offline Succubus

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2011, 10:29:27 PM »
Yeah, shit man, had I remembered that the mathematics of gay was on ForumPlanet, I would've backed that up too. That was some prime stuff. I'm pretty sure it originated on ezboard, so I figured it died with that.

I wish there was a way to recover a lot of that old stuff. Can you guys imagine reading the Hermaphrodites topic these days? Or re-reading the slow breakdown of PJK's mental stability? Haha, what a treat that would be.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2011, 10:34:18 PM »
Poor PJK, always looking like a weird young version of Chevy Chase.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Tanatra

• Everything Burns
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2011, 11:08:31 PM »
I just checked; apparently the old forumplanet place only has topics going back to 2006, meaning that there is nothing worth reading there at all.

Tags: