Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Symphony of the Night voice mod psx Dub English for PSP Dracula X C  (Read 2047 times)

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Castlevania Symphony of the Night voice mod psx Dub English for PSP Dracula X Chronicles
these are the voice files only in PSP format, just open up UMDGen and load your ISO you ripped from your game of Dracula X Chronicles or gotten by other means....
rip the whole game to your hard drive . close UMDGen, copy these voice files to the matching folder on your hard drive to replace the AT3 PSP files in XA folder. then open UMDGen again drag the whole modified directory in to UMDGen, all the folders inside PSP_GAME you ripped earlier and replaced with new voice files. now save as, uncompressed ISO.
and you are ready to play Castlevania Symphony of the Night the way it should be played with the best Dub  ;D hope you enjoy, I've only tested uncompressed ISO but you maybe able to save it as other formats, been playing it and enjoying it again.  ;)

now sadly I can not edit the sound effects so you will have to hear Alucard say what with the PSP voice. far as unrecord voices I cloned voice files for the fight with Maria. so this is pretty much the full Dub maybe a few files I can't mess with like sound effects but, I even cloned the demon and fairy to give the new demon and fairy voices and since I don't have much audio it sounds different giving them their own voice lol anyway please reply after playing it and let me know how you like the few new voices.

Edit* just had the fight with Maria, everything been working like it should  ;D
I record the talking.
https://youtu.be/RdXiGCXRHAc

https://mega.nz/file/2nxwUCZQ#vKDJOKMwPOXsc57np65XlUorSojjdy68_nunBmrmPjc

EDIT*
BTW I forgot one of the biggest parts for the psx Dub. I am the wind. so here is the AT3. just put this in the same 2 folders PS_BGM as you found PS_OP_NA.at3 in, and you will have I am the wind. enjoy.
https://mega.nz/file/r2oBXSrT#WPfN_wW99jGG1IqyVhguYI6A-FFYlQP8kfLbWkI-9Ls
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 03:20:28 AM by mgfcortez »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
glad you enjoyed it, I had to play all the audio many times converting and editing it, but in game it's even better  ;D I just beat it again and seen for myself the audio works great.

EDIT* well truthfully, I didn't check all the audio for the noise demon being I missed him until I almost beat the game. and it only seems the demons can open doors and see cracks in walls even though there is audio for the fairy's to do it. they won't, at least not for me. lol
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 12:50:07 PM by mgfcortez »

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Neat! I'm going to have to try this out when I get a chance. TY!
"Stuff and things."

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Neat! I'm going to have to try this out when I get a chance. TY!

NP  ;D I really enjoyed it myself, whole script works great.
I might make a new Japanese Translated script. here is what I did for the Richter VS Dracula fight.

https://youtu.be/i5NgZ9JiuZ8

won't be 100% though. I can't clone everyone sadly.

Tags:

anything