Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1821386 times)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Re: Castlevania Mirror of Fate ( 3DS per request )
« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2012, 02:50:48 PM »
How many people here are going to buy a 3DS now?
Already have one. I do not regret my purchase, and Castlevania being leaked is the icing with the cherry on top for me.

Offline The Silverlord

• Vampire Hunter
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #271 on: May 21, 2012, 02:51:32 PM »
...if this game is something actually worth while than it will be the final push I need to get one.

Same for me.  I need a good excuse to get one, I wasn't wholly impressed when I had a go, but a new CV could be just the answer.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #272 on: May 21, 2012, 02:52:18 PM »
For the Love of God 9 pages in 2 hours. This is madness.
So yeah the domain registration is a confirmation.

My question is: are both games sharing the same name? (Mirror of fate) because there was only one of them registered.
http://whois.domaintools.com/castlevania-mirroroffate.com

I'll repeat this. Or I get my Console Sequel or I'll kill somebody.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:53:55 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #273 on: May 21, 2012, 02:55:00 PM »
Maybe Mirror of Fate is the one they're showing now, but the other they may save for later in the year.

Remember, Lords 2 has been intended as a 2013 title. What if MoF is a 2012 release? Konami doesn't have much for this year.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2012, 02:55:28 PM »
I just read through 19 pages, and now I can FINALLY post. :D

Except... I don't remember what I was gonna say anymore.  :-\

Maybe something about.. something?
Anyway, this might be a system seller for me. Mercury Steam needs to make this a sidescroller, and they need to do something about the soundtrack to make it catchier. Other than that, surprise me!

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2012, 02:56:46 PM »
2D Castlevania ALWAYS get me to buy a system.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: May 21, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »
Mirror of Fate just sounds like a 3DS title. The ps3 title needs a more "epic" subtitle.

like TESTAMENT OF SIN

or Castlevania: Quantum of Solace

Castlevania: Dark of the Moon

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: May 21, 2012, 03:00:28 PM »
Maybe Mirror of Fate is the one they're showing now, but the other they may save for later in the year.

Remember, Lords 2 has been intended as a 2013 title. What if MoF is a 2012 release? Konami doesn't have much for this year.
Would be nuts if we got both in the same year. I think the console sequel coming out next year sounds more realistic though.

I'm pretty stoked that this might be Konami's first E3 in AWHILE where MGS didn't hog the entire spotlight for once.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #278 on: May 21, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
Mirror of Fate just sounds like a 3DS title. The ps3 title needs a more "epic" subtitle.

like TESTAMENT OF SIN

or Castlevania: Quantum of Solace

Castlevania: Dark of the Moon
Man I like your opinions but your sarcasm irritates me. A lot.

Everything comes full circle

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: May 21, 2012, 03:02:07 PM »
I still pray that the other castlevania game is coming out for vita...don't neglect such a powerful handheld....... :(

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: May 21, 2012, 03:02:45 PM »
Already have one. I do not regret my purchase, and Castlevania being leaked is the icing with the cherry on top for me.

Speaking of which, do shoot me those rumors in a PM. I'm curious and could care less about spoiling myself. I am very very excite.

Castlevania always tends to be the tipping point of me buying a console. (Except a TGCD, those are way too fragile and expensive.)

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #281 on: May 21, 2012, 03:05:45 PM »
I was more excited until i saw cox using the wolf picture as his profile picture which it means , its another lords of shadow "another game made for not my typos"

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: May 21, 2012, 03:06:44 PM »
I held off on getting a 3DS and I've been leaning on getting one over the summer.

Now depending on how MoF looks, it might just push me over the edge.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: May 21, 2012, 03:08:22 PM »
Speaking of which, do shoot me those rumors in a PM. I'm curious and could care less about spoiling myself. I am very very excite.

Castlevania always tends to be the tipping point of me buying a console. (Except a TGCD, those are way too fragile and expensive.)
Sent them.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: May 21, 2012, 03:10:26 PM »

when I try to access "castlevania-mirroroffate.net" it brings me to http://www.alex-shepherd.com/

I wonder what that means.

Tags: .....? 

anything