Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: U_U I have been mocked...  (Read 17468 times)

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
Re: U_U I have been mocked...
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 01:28:53 PM »
In Reply To #30

Hehe, you guys do realize that I never stated whether I'm a guy or a girl, right? ;)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
 :-*

Offline Ed Oscuro

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 09:00:01 PM »
In Reply To #31

Yes, we get the hint. This is going dangerously OT (and also a bit too personal for Gen. Discussion). You've already got a BF, no more teasing! ;)

VoDkA

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 09:22:56 PM »
In Reply To #1

Wow.  Nice fiancee.  I guess beggars really can't be choosers.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2007, 07:46:01 AM »
In Reply To #15

Can i have a link to his radio station?

Jorge's Videogame Station
Right-click this link and save the file.  Open the file in Winamp or iTunes or RealPlayer or MediaPlayerClassic.

Requires a broadband connection.  If you use dialup, then use this link instead:
Dial-up Friendly version
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2007, 02:11:07 AM »
In Reply To #35

Thank's a lot Jorge!! ;)

Also i have dsl connection, so i believe that i want have a problem!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 12:32:29 PM »
This reminds me of something that happened in my English class last year.

Someone accused me of being emo, so someone else was like, "WHAT?! He can't be emo! He SLAYS VAMPIRES!" Then everyone else in the class went all "WTF?"
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2007, 01:12:54 PM »
In Reply To #37

That's nothing. A boy from my class accused me once with BEING a vampire.
That led to a funny situation. You see, I have a perversion with black clothes. I don't know why, guess I find them sexy. But I wear them ONLY in the winter. During the summer I wear white, yellow, green, heck, any color except black. Yet when the winter comes, I grab my black jeans, shirt and jacket and become a goth.
So there was this time once when I forgot about gym class and came to school wearing my black jeans and coat. When the coach was all "why the f**k are you not in gym clothes, kid?" this guy answered: "That's ok, coach. He can't wear any color except black."  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline John Capricorn

• Celebrate good times, c'mon. Celebrate ...etc
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 05:37:14 AM »
A guy posing as a girl, no man no.  Girl posing as guy?  All good.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2007, 06:58:15 AM »
I walked into office depot the other day, wearing all black. The cashier asked me if I was a vampire. I told her yes, and that she should lock her windows at night.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007, 09:00:07 AM »
In Reply To #40

lol whatd she say to that? And what is it with the world that cant let ppl dress how they wanna dress? Like me for instance Im not a goth a punk or anything like that I wear short and a tshirt or pants and a tshirt but my coat is like an old 1800s early 1900s long coat with a shouldercape and I wear it and ppl are like wtf. Its not like I have chains hangin off me and fuckin face paint my coats not even as flamboyant as the ones they actually wore in the time period its design came from I still get funny looks and questions.

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 05:05:09 PM »
In Reply To #41

I recently died my hair black, and since it's about a foot and a half long and usually curly, the hair dye for some reason turned it a bit straighter. To top it off, I usually have a very early 1900s clothing style.

Don't even ask how many times people compare me to a vampire.

>_> Usually they stop once they see the scowl I give them.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 06:57:50 PM »
In Reply To #42

People don't think I'm a vampire, but they associate me with Columbine and stuff 'cuz of the long coat I wear and the long black hair I have (NOT dyed, all natural :P).

But at work, since I have to take my belt off to get past the security checkpoint, I often 'snap' it against the floor, and the guards, since they know Castlevania, are like "are you gonna go kill Vampires after work?" and I'm like "O.o yes! >_>"  :P
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags:

anything