Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: DXC ladies  (Read 3954 times)

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
DXC ladies
« on: October 27, 2007, 10:10:45 AM »
Alright, I haven't played this game in ten/eleven years, and I definitely don't recall where the heck the girls were, and that means any of them. I only know about Maria, and that's because Gamefaqs had it up...

If you guys can help me out, I'd be very very thankful!

:-*Marto

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 11:20:33 AM »
Succubus is in one of the save rooms in the underground waterway (forget the name). Explore & find!

Offline le052383

• Supreme Newbie From the Kingdom of Newbi
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: DXC ladies
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 11:39:57 AM »
Tera, the nun is in level 3'. To save her, rather than going through the first door you encounter (the one that leads to the skeleton' bones, go beneath this door and hit the wall to the right.  This will lead you to a passage, which is under the skeleton bone thingy.  Follow the stairs below.

For Iris, saving her in the remake is a bit different.  Rather than pressing the heads of the two frog statues to make the bridge collasps in level 4' in the original rondo, you will encounter a blue and yellow frog near the end of the bridge.  Instead of killing it, have the frog follow you by being near you.  Once you reach the area to the right, with the 4 or 5 frog statues in a row, go near the column that doesn't have a forg on it.  The blue and yellow frog will jump on the column, which will make the bridge collasp, allowing you to go under the bridge and therefore rescuing Iris.

As for Annette, *spoiler* She is moved else where.  She is no longer in the clock tower.  Even though I have yet to rescue Annette,  I'd imagine she is in the lower part of level 5' (the area that has two starcases, one going up and another going down) since this area is very hard for me.  It is an underwater passage way where one has to turn on a switch and jump on statues.  Since this is the only area I have yet to beat this area, I'd imagine this is where Annette is at.

Offline le052383

• Supreme Newbie From the Kingdom of Newbi
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 11:42:32 AM »
The CV dungeon page for the secrets in the original Rondo is useful despite the remake has some changes.  However, all the secrets will work on that page will work for the remake:

http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/Games/rondosecret2.html

Steve

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 11:46:28 AM »
Why wouldn't you just try to find them yourself?  That's much more satisfying.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 12:16:27 PM »
Spoilerz, highlight to spoil yourself.
Annette must be unlocked by hitting two switches in stage 7, one behind a red skeleton wall, one behind a white crystal, one's before Annette, one is above where she is, break both, step on both switches, a new stairway opens below the original Succubus cell, Annette is in there.

Offline Mormo

• Newbie!?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 09:44:36 AM »
Oh how do I get to level 4'?! How!?

I was once a pumpkin. Now I'm Jon Bon Jovi.

Offline Mormo

• Newbie!?
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 09:56:12 AM »
nevermind.  :)
I was once a pumpkin. Now I'm Jon Bon Jovi.

Tags: