Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Your Dream Cast (movie related)  (Read 12572 times)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 03:26:17 PM »
In Reply To #30

Ive mentioned this atleast a dozen times to RL friends and no one agrees =(

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »

Alucard - he would be hard to cast...

I'm trying to tell you guys, Orlando Bloom would be a great Alucard!
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2007, 01:31:00 AM »

Christopher Lambert must be in the movie.
I don't care at what role, I like this actor.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2007, 05:08:24 AM »
In Reply To #33

Dont get me wrong but as much as I love the original (and only true) highlander Mr Lambert has no part in any movies any more. Hes far too old now (and looks it) and never was a good actor anyway. Now if you want someone that LOOKS like him get Thomas Jane. He looks exactly like him. Matter of fact I thought it WAS him when he was undercover at the beginning of Punisher.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 08:57:52 AM »
In Reply To #33

Dont get me wrong but as much as I love the original (and only true) highlander Mr Lambert has no part in any movies any more. Hes far too old now (and looks it) and never was a good actor anyway. Now if you want someone that LOOKS like him get Thomas Jane. He looks exactly like him. Matter of fact I thought it WAS him when he was undercover at the beginning of Punisher.

I know he's too old. That's just a joke.  ;D But someone who looks like him could be cool.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything