Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse  (Read 273972 times)

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse
« Reply #750 on: February 23, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »
ok!! i´ll be waiting! Thank you!
Hey buddy (and everyone else as well lol) sorry for the long hiatus.  Apparently the illness that has hit my family and I wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere im afraid  :rollseyes: but we're all on the road to recovery lol.  Today was my first day back to work since last Wednesday, but it was some much needed rest and recovery time.  BrainDamage, sorry for the wait brother, here ya go!

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ky3pgyv4zfom1ka/At_the_Gates_-_Sinking_Old_Sanctuary(2).mp3

In my downtime i've dabbed at the game here and there as i could, but i dumped some time into 3D modeling as well.  It'll take me a little bit to hook you guys up, but i have a few screenshots of some concept i've been working on with Blender, remaking the scene from SCV4 where Simon stands in front of the main gate.  I've only textured the main castle so far, i haven't really begun to texture the scene yet lol, but i was curious as to how it was turning out.  I've fixed the whip swing issue as well, it works very smoothly now, as well as the "stuck" moving platform bug, you can now move freely while on a moving platform.  Lol i know on the outside that sounds like a very simple, noob fix - but with mmf/ct2.5, using a specific extension as i do - some of the most simple actions tend to be some of the biggest pains in the arse to fix lol.  As for progress, im not dooming it to the deadline hell its been in lol, just know that im close - VERY close!  The OST has been officially completed, and after some major testing by myself i'll focus on the last planned piece to the puzzle; 3D.  I've said it before, i have an uber awesome treat for you guys in this regard, provided i can pull it off fast enough.  Im not  going to put the breaks on releasing the game though just for this 3D "addition", so dont worry about that lol.  I'll keep you all posted on the progress, and again, sorry for the long absence!  8)
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline SabinFigaro

• Hunter in Training
  • What a horrible day to go to work..
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #751 on: February 23, 2015, 06:17:14 PM »
This sounds pretty cool dude. But health and family comes first. Us nerds can wait ;)

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #752 on: February 23, 2015, 06:48:25 PM »
This sounds pretty cool dude. But health and family comes first. Us nerds can wait ;)
Lmao thanks brother  ;D

Offline Brain Damage

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #753 on: March 09, 2015, 11:22:41 AM »
Hey war machine!

I am very grateful for the mp3 link!

in my social circle we are all excited about the project and closely following the news!

I noticed a difference in this version of Sinking Old Sanctuary in comparison of the BETA version.

are you have the version of the beta? could you send the link too?

I dont want to bother you with requests, but I was delighted with your work!

once again thank you! for the attention and dedication!!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:37:08 AM by Brain Damage »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #754 on: March 09, 2015, 12:07:48 PM »
Your "Old Sanctuary" remix is very cool, but you should check your production (as your track is clipping). Tweak a bit your guitar's EQ (high), and watch you master compressor/limiter (if it's pushed too hard, your track will be saturated). Nice arrangement btw :)

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #755 on: March 09, 2015, 04:28:55 PM »
Hey war machine!

I am very grateful for the mp3 link!

in my social circle we are all excited about the project and closely following the news!

I noticed a difference in this version of Sinking Old Sanctuary in comparison of the BETA version.

are you have the version of the beta? could you send the link too?

I dont want to bother you with requests, but I was delighted with your work!

once again thank you! for the attention and dedication!!
no problem :) ill see if I can dig the other one up and post it for you!

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #756 on: March 09, 2015, 04:31:44 PM »
Your "Old Sanctuary" remix is very cool, but you should check your production (as your track is clipping). Tweak a bit your guitar's EQ (high), and watch you master compressor/limiter (if it's pushed too hard, your track will be saturated). Nice arrangement btw :)
thanks Chern :) yeah you're right. The guitars came out a little thin. I found some settings in my rig that opened it up more and lets the guitars sit more in the mix as opposed to "fighting" for a spot like they seemed to in this track lol. I also noticed the same high sound I did for my march entry, so hopefully i'll have some time this evening to remix the guitars for the track and post it haha  8)

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #757 on: March 27, 2015, 06:47:20 PM »
Hey folks, it has been quite a while since i've had any news to give you on the game lol.  As of now, i'm working on the ending.  Can't give you much detail but lets just say that it's coming along VERY nicely and i'll FINALLY be able to give you guys the big finish i've been promising  ;D

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #758 on: April 04, 2015, 03:52:19 PM »
Let's Try "Castlevania Chronicles: Dracula's Curse" (PC/CV3 Remake)

Don't know if you saw this one bro, but nice honest review of that old beta.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #759 on: May 27, 2015, 04:26:45 PM »
Really looking forward to this, I love that beta. You have a really good eye for design and what images go well together imo.
Thanks man  ;D the project isn't dead (like i thought it was going to be due to some PC upgrade issues).  I've been playing around with 3D modeling and animation in my downtime as well as things taking off with my band again so i've got a full plate for sure! But this will become a full official release, keep being patient with me lol  8)

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #760 on: May 29, 2015, 10:25:08 AM »
I hope this work wasn't in vain but I finally managed to get the walking animation done. (I was overloaded with work so sorry for the delay)

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #761 on: May 29, 2015, 03:03:48 PM »
I hope this work wasn't in vain but I finally managed to get the walking animation done. (I was overloaded with work so sorry for the delay)

Looks great dude!  ;D

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #762 on: June 01, 2015, 06:24:45 PM »
Hey folks, sorry for the long hiatus  :rollseyes: i was able to recover my work and its good to go so off i am at getting this beast of a game completed lol.  With that said, in the downtime i've had between i've gotten better with my recording, got some new gear, new tweaks etc and im going to be revamping the OST before release as well.  I've just wrapped up a new version of Beginning, i hope you all dig this one, i LOVE IT!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/scpvbto9debka5x/Call_to_Arms_-_Beginning.mp3

\m/  8)

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #763 on: June 02, 2015, 04:51:01 AM »
Hell yes that rules!
thanks dude  8) should havr another up in a day or 2  ;D

Online BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #764 on: June 03, 2015, 05:01:23 PM »
As promised, here's my remaster of Clocktower:

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/6hwecrbpt8bmddt/Out_of_Time_-_Clocktower_of_Untimely_Death.mp3

\m/ 8) i dont know if it's where i haven't touched these tracks for a while, gotten smoother recordings, gear etc, combination maybe lmao, but im loving how these are turning out!  ;D

Tags:

anything