Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Nocturne Season 2 Coming in January
« Last post by crisis on Today at 05:01:50 PM »
I know the series isn’t all that popular around here, but personally I didn’t hate it, although it was definitely flawed. I think this new season is going to take a lot of creative liberties just like the previous seasons did. They already started by having Alucard meet Richter so early, in the games they don’t encounter each other until much later & Richter was already under Shaft’s spell so that’s a significant change. However, I don’t believe Alucard will turn evil. At least I hope not.

I’m looking forward to it, hopefully they learned from their mistakes & not make too many weird choices (like the Alucard threesome, very unnecessary) and tone down the dialogue (Death constantly cursing & sounding like an edgelord really took me out of the scene).
General Castlevania Discussion / Nocturne Season 2 Coming in January
« Last post by Reinhart77 on Today at 09:30:27 AM »
We've got a new trailer for Nocturne Season 2 and a release date of January.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/castlevania-nocturne-season-2-release-date

I've got a couple predictions/expectations for how season 2 might use Alucard:

(click to show/hide)
i eventually realized that some of the bosses in Portrait of Ruin are really more like puzzles.  if you don't figure out the puzzle, you'd better hope you don't take a hit.
Oo yes, the possibility that the bracelets could have ties to the crystals is fascinating.  Awesome that the new theory can actually identify which trader was whose ancestor.
This got tasty quick, I dig it.  ;D
Reinhart77's initial theory turned out to be quite the rabbit hole. As a foreword, I'll just say I'm willing to take back what I said about Lydie being a civilian.

What were the colors of the Crystals, where were they located, and what magic is associated with them?
These details may add some tasty nuance to your theory. 

White Crystal
Found in: Jova
Effect: Reveals floating blocks in Berkeley Mansion

Blue Crystal
Found in: Aljiba
Effect: White + drains Yuba Lake to allow access to Rover Mansion

Red Crystal
Found in: Aldra
Effect: Blue + summons a tornado at Deborah Cliff

It's not really the magicks and locations that caught my attention though. It's the colors, especially of the latter two. But first, here are two things we're aware of:

• The Crystal Traders were other vampire hunters (Reinhart77 admits the Vampire Killer concept art might have been for unused villagers, but the Traders' sprites sure look like they're wearing armor just like the Vampire Killer, so they've gotta be one and the same)
  • Simon finished his Quest™ with the Red Crystal while the two Traders have the Blue and White respectively

Fanon and speculation ahoy:

(click to show/hide)
What were the colors of the Crystals, where were they located, and what magic is associated with them?
These details may add some tasty nuance to your theory. 
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: New Collectionon: Castlevania Dominus Collection
« Last post by Eric Roman on September 14, 2024, 07:26:02 PM »
I understand G-Supps is the lower-caffeine version, collabs include various independent illustrators like and subscribe. 
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles May 2013
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on September 14, 2024, 04:17:48 PM »
https://github.com/Aceearly1993/lecarde-1/releases/tag/v0.5.8

The demand of different controller labels pushes me forward in making an update before I was assuming it's definitive.
Fan Stuff / Re: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES II April 2017
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on September 14, 2024, 04:16:28 PM »
https://github.com/katriellucas/lecarde-2/releases/tag/v1.5.3

The demand of different controller labels pushes me forward in making an update before I was assuming it's definitive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10