Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: DAY 2 - Sat Jan 30 @ 5 PM EST - Street Fighter V Beta 4 Livestream!  (Read 32393 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 03:05:00 AM »
I'm bummed I missed this last one.

Ditto, internet and free time didn't helped this time. It seems that you 2 cheerleaders were missing this time lol
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »
You should play WPD (Watch paint dry) for your next playthrough. That'd be fun.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
MEGAMAN
ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

Saturday - December 6th - 3PM EST
MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2

The legendary Legends game, in honor of the ill fated Legends 3.

Sunday - December 7th - 3PM EST
MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 (cont.)

Incase we don't make it on day 1! The game is long so I'd expect 2-days at least. Friday the 12th may have to be used as well, we'll see how it goes.

Saturday - December 13th - 3PM EST
3-GAME MEGAMAN RACE feat. ZAN SIDERA

Zan, of Megaman Community fame, and myself go head to head through THREE Megaman franchise titles! It's a race to the finish, and you get to see both our screens as we battle our way through!

-Megaman V (Gameboy)
-Megaman X4 (PSX) (Marc=Zero, Zan=X)
-Megaman Zero 3 (GBA)

Each game will be it's own race. They will be played in that order.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:48:46 PM by uzo »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Cool, even more because I've never played any Gameboy's classic Megaman game. I can expect one of you using Zero while the other uses X in Megaman X4? It would be fun.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
Yup! I will be Zero. Zan will be X.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Are you gonna use Zero's dash cancel trick?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
No.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Why? It shaves off a lot of time, do you think the potential advantage's a little too unfair?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
It's playing lame. I don't want to play lame.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Picked up a new front loader NES yesterday, and Megaman 2. Looks like it works great. Maybe a retro Stream tomorrow? Anyone interested?

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
I would be. :-)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Sounds like a plan then.

Retro Stream - Megaman 2
November 29th @ 3PM EST

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: TODAY @3PM EST Megaman 2! Original NES Hardware!! (Game Dev Sucks At VG)
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2014, 08:34:46 AM »
Testing everything and making sure it works... My Window installation had a meltdown this week so I'm getting back my streaming configuration now.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2014, 06:05:01 PM »
I just got home. Is this still going on or did I miss it?

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2014, 07:30:03 PM »
It was short, I finished the game in just about 3 hours. It's always recorded on Twitch though, you can see it under Past Broadcasts.

Tags: