Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: World Line 0.092166  (Read 2200 times)

Offline OkabeRintaro

• John Titor
  • What is the will of Stein's Gate?
    • Awards
World Line 0.092166
« on: November 15, 2011, 07:25:40 PM »
I have failed my mission. The future will not change.

My name is Okabe Rintaro. I come from the year 2036. In my time, the world is in ruins. Contrary to popular depictions of the apocalypse, this did not happen overnight. It was a slow, poisonous process. Until recently (from my perspective), no one quite knew when the cogs of fate began to turn. It took me years to discern the approximate point of origin. Yet still I failed. I was not accurate enough. I have arrived far too late.

The only upside to this mistake is that in this era of time, I was able to find that exact point. I can only hope someone in this world line succeeds where I have failed.

It all began at the Castlevania Chapel. A simple message board bringing about the downfall of civilization.

Even from the beginning, there was hope. Their actions were suspected. Joseph Gibson -- better known to you all as Super Joe -- was sent here to investigate the possibility of their treachery. He never returned. Again an agent was sent: Radd Spencer, the Bionic Commando. They never heard from him again either. It was at this time that that shadow organization failed itself and the world. They never sent anyone else. They abandoned it as too costly a pursuit for too little evidence.

So now I stand, virtually, here before you all, begging you to destroy these foul fans. I know I will be stricken down as quickly as were Super Joe and the Bionic Commando, but with or without me, there will always be time... and time never waits.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:29:23 PM by OkabeRintaro »
EL PSY CONGROO

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:30:40 PM »
JOHN TITOR!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Offline OkabeRintaro

• John Titor
  • What is the will of Stein's Gate?
    • Awards
Re: World Line 0.092166
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:37:35 PM »
EL PSY CONGROO

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 07:45:02 PM »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 11:03:36 PM »
I don't understand what is going on in this thread.
Regardless... welcome?

I would advise you to refrain from posting links that link to other forums.  It has, in the past, caused forum strife and it can be a form of spam.
You can, however, put it in your signature.  And then, by becoming an active member, people may click on your signature links.

Cheers.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: