Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania collection  (Read 148755 times)

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2022, 05:06:11 PM »
(A really killer collection)
Wow, that's a pretty stellar collection, and it's all displayed nicely too!  How long ago did you buy the first item in your CV collection? 

I would like to post photos of my collection here, but photos of tote bins are boring.  Back when I was actively collecting, I just figured I would have some nice display cases like yours in my game room some day.  But I finally got my game room about three years ago, and I had to make some compromises due to space limitations.  So I don't have room for a display case, thus my CV goodies all living in totes.  I've also stopped collecting for the most part, because I just don't have any more room, and I have no desire to move to a bigger house.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2022, 07:41:38 PM »
Hmm, that's a tough one. If we're counting anything with Castlevania on it, I would say Issue 2 of Nintendo Power. As far as the first thing I bought specifically for collecting purposes, probably the CD soundtrack of the first three games (not pictured).

I know what you mean about space limitations. My wife and I just got rid of a couch in the basement to make way for some more stuff, same with a table that was down here. Everything is pretty crammed right now, lol. The finished part of the basement is easily the biggest room of the house, but the total square footage of the house itself is pretty small, about 900 sq ft if I remember correctly.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2023, 07:00:32 AM »
Impressive, very nice. Lets see Paul Allen’s Castlevania collection.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2023, 08:42:46 PM »
Um, okay?
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2024, 07:57:14 PM »
post your wares piglets!

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2024, 11:39:29 PM »
Here's what my display looks like now. I went crazy with rgb lights in here, but same with the rest of the basement.  ;D I added a lot more stuff to the shelves in hopes of making them cat-proof, lol.