Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I think I need a 'girl-friend'.  (Read 24115 times)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« on: March 16, 2013, 03:30:16 PM »
It's been just about 2 years since I got divorced. I realize I'm finally over her. However, I'm starting to feel the need to share some of myself with someone. I've come a long way in these last two years, but I have a long way to go yet. Sometimes I feel it would be nice to have someone to share that with. On the other hand, being single has been fun. I've tried lots of new things, traveled a little and even met one of my life goals. Plus, the longer I spend in South Florida, the more I feel like I'm not likely to find someone down here. Probably doesn't help that I'm most attracted to pale-skinned, red-headed, pagan/Wiccan, artsy, hippie chicks.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 04:09:47 PM »
It's been just about 2 years since I got divorced. I realize I'm finally over her. However, I'm starting to feel the need to share some of myself with someone. I've come a long way in these last two years, but I have a long way to go yet. Sometimes I feel it would be nice to have someone to share that with. On the other hand, being single has been fun. I've tried lots of new things, traveled a little and even met one of my life goals. Plus, the longer I spend in South Florida, the more I feel like I'm not likely to find someone down here. Probably doesn't help that I'm most attracted to pale-skinned, red-headed, pagan/Wiccan, artsy, hippie chicks.

Ahh I feel you on this one I'm getting older and I find my self wanting to have that special someone granted I'm only 21 but still... I try to talk to the girls in my class(even got a number or two from asking granted one all ready had a BF I hate that so much) , but I realize that I need to concentrate on bettering my self in other words, standing on my own two feet and being by my self. So in the end I want a girlfriend badly but the way I am right now( a college student)  I do not think it's possible. By the time I'm 25 I want to be ready  for babies and everything. Yes I am all for commitment.

As for my type of girls I tend to like most. I like Caucasian women with short/ semi long brown hair. But recently having a smaller chest along side which I just mentioned has been turning me on. I love busoms, big one at that but, some of these smaller ones with that short hair is just... size is starting to not matter much to me.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:12:06 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 11:28:03 PM »
+2
Probably doesn't help that I'm most attracted to pale-skinned, red-headed, pagan/Wiccan, artsy, hippie chicks.

Swap out certain parts of that with 'strawberry blonde' & 'open minded Christian' & you have wittle ol' me. :3

Lady wise, I'm not very particular at all on looks. If our personalities mesh I'm smitten. Though I will say I like the smaller breasted ones. I dated an ex stripper once with a 36B cup-firm, perky, just...beautiful. And she was a mom too, so I guess that was just a testament to her body.

With dudes though I like black/dark brown hair & olive undertones or a slight tan are good. I must say I do have an attraction to thin men, but that's not really a must have-I've been with larger fellows & loved every minute just the same as my time with the rail thin ones. I also prefer not so hairy guys, but again, that's very much negotiable if I like you.

You both seem like upstanding gents, for reals. I'm sure you'll find the Alice to your Alan Wake someday. I went through a bad break up at this time 3 years ago & it was pretty...well, pretty fucking dark. Like, heinously so. But things improve; just keep it up & it all works out in the end. I'm read to settle down myself, I just feel like I've gotta work on me a little first before I can be good for someone else.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 11:51:35 PM »
Eh I just got out of a relationship 6 months ago with an older woman I dated for 3 years......she was quite odd, and I always thought I was crazier than her. She kinda made me look normal.

For now it's back to single me and independent me, all I have to care about is me.

PS: she had big boobs too, while nice, more than a mouthful is a waste. She was also thick, something I'm ok with, more woman to hold on to. I don't mind small boobs on a woman at all.

That is your PSA of the day.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 12:05:23 AM »
I like non-ghetto black women

which if I ever were to marry one, we'd have some pretty ugly kids I'd wager considering I'm super pale and red-haired.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 12:12:03 AM »
+2

which if I ever were to marry one, we'd have some pretty ugly kids I'd wager considering I'm super pale and red-haired.

LIES & SLANDER, MY GOOD SIR!...possibly. I say so because some of the absolute prettiest children I ever saw in my life were the product of a ginger-ish male & his ebony princess. Medium bordering on light brown skin with this BEAUTIFUL brown hair graced with a red tint all over-reminded me of a sunset on the sahara. The eldest daughter had light colored eyes too-just gorgeous children. Don't sell yourself short.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 12:16:43 AM »
I guess I've never seen the product of dark meeting so-much-light, just assumed. :p Maybe it would work out all right and I'll meet my chocolate dreamgirl. :o At Best Buy the other day I wanted to jump over the counter and steal the major cutie working the register. Gorgeous smile on that one.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 02:00:10 AM »
Swap out certain parts of that with 'strawberry blonde' & 'open minded Christian' & you have wittle ol' me. :3

With dudes though I like black/dark brown hair & olive undertones or a slight tan are good. I must say I do have an attraction to thin men, but that's not really a must have-I've been with larger fellows & loved every minute just the same as my time with the rail thin ones. I also prefer not so hairy guys, but again, that's very much negotiable if I like you.

I think you just described me  :P  I am  half black and half white more specifically Belizean and italian,german(my last name is german), and a bit of french so not only do I have dark brown hair( my is curly but I got a hair cut and am now regrowing it and my "manly facesweater"    ;) as well) and I'm light skinned as well I also have that olive undertone due to me being Italian. I have always been a large set guy but, I am active.

In HS I did football(O-liner and D liner heck I got my own ring) and lacrosse(was a defender I even won an inspirational award  but they did miss spell my name for losing over 100 pounds and I've kept it off for almost 3 years take it like this my normal size clothing was 5-7l for shirts and pants size was really big now adays I'm a 3xlt-3 with space still and I've lost well I think over or at least a dozen pants sizes IIRC  high 50's now mid to low 40's ),

now adays during each semester I try a new sport from running on the hills to martial arts to now basketball( starting to predict where the ball goes to get the rebound and being 6'2 helps alot) I always try to be active now I need to tone my muscles with weight lifting I'm sure that if I did that all would be better most of my flab turn to abs and I'm already a strong guy, but getting strong and buffer never hurts. As for being hairy my most hairy part is my beard I do have hair on me but not awhole lot you would be surprised I'm no bigfoot  :P .

And I try to dress sharp because you know girls love a man who know how to dress well.

I guess I've never seen the product of dark meeting so-much-light, just assumed. :p Maybe it would work out all right and I'll meet my chocolate dreamgirl. :o At Best Buy the other day I wanted to jump over the counter and steal the major cutie working the register. Gorgeous smile on that one.

My pops is white and my ma is black  8)  this comment makes me laugh

You have no idea how it is in california( in the valley) since I was achild I have had bad experiences with ghetto black women I kind of have a scar from this which kind of makes me not like black women( especially in a romantic way).  I never understood why they picked on me like thay did or said the stuff they did it left a horrible feeling in my and for the most part I just was never accepted by the black community it's kind of changed over the years but that initial feeling man I was like the only one of my kind felt kind of lonely( For  a along time I never really meshed well with my peers) it was either you were pure white, black, asian, hispanic, but not me I was different and  you know what I'm proud of it I got the best of both worlds right in me  ;D and one day my three children will have that as well  :)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:29:50 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 08:00:34 AM »
South Florida

There's your problem. I lived in South Florida my entire life and from my experience, most women down here are absolutely detestable, materialistic, and self entitled in every way.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 08:53:42 AM »
There's your problem. I lived in South Florida my entire life and from my experience, most women down here are absolutely detestable, materialistic, and self entitled in every way.
You beat me to it...lol

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 09:29:56 AM »
+1
Probably doesn't help that I'm most attracted to pale-skinned, red-headed, pagan/Wiccan, artsy, hippie chicks.

Congratulations, you've just identified 3/4 of the women I've dated. Really though, hope someone catches onto you—loneliness sucks.

You're more likely to find someone of that type in the Midwest or Northeast (at least that's where they seem to congregate).
(click to show/hide)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 11:33:37 AM »

Got to places like England, Scotland, and Ireland and you are sure to be inundated with these types of women.  ;)

I myself have been finding that lately, more and more I want to have a special someone in my life too. 33 years old and I've never ever been on a single date. Never had my first kiss and never even had sex yet. Part of that was due to me being seen as an outsider growing up with a disability. It make the people around you think your some kind of reject. Nobody was willing to give me a chance so I accepted it. I remained outside and virtually alone. I had some friends over the years who were just like me, but there was never any woman who decided to ask me out. So I'm still waiting for 'her' to appear and drag me out of my suffering. Unfortunately my taste in women is very, very specific. I like them tall. 6 feet or taller. Not slanky or thin, but large like an Amazon woman. A well-built sporty body with voluptuous curves (large breasts and wide hips with a narrow waistline). Green eyes like the color of spring grass or Emeralds. The kind of eyes that reflect clarity and intelligence. White hair. I'm talking white without any hint of blond coloration in it (like snow). Short or long, it doesn't matter. Deep, deep copper tone natural skin tan, almost borderline African color without her being African. A mature and slender face with high cheeks like Asians and a mix of Latino and Egyptian facial features. Those are just the physical characteristics. As for what she would be like on the inside, I'd have to say someone like me only just the apposite. What I am missing she would bring into my life as I would do the same for her. In terms of us having kids? No. I want only a woman in my life as I can't deal with children. I wish to find a woman who's naturally infertile and is okay with that. someone who actually understands that she just wasn't born to have children but only wants companionship like me. As you have read and will probably guess, I've set the bar really, REALLY high for the type of woman that I want in my life. Whether or not she actually exists I may never know. But I can say this; I would not be happy with just any kind woman as I'm not that kind of guy.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 12:45:52 PM »
Honestly, my friend, I wouldn't encourage you to get back in the dating game. I'm 25 and I've never had an IRL girlfriend...and I'm pretty happy. Is the bachelor life really that bad? You can keep your house however you like it, do whatever you want, sleep, drink, and eat however you want without worry about being nagged, no woman's drama or complaining eating away at you...doesn't seem bad at all.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 02:15:07 PM »
Well, i was in the hunt for some years, dated the most weird women's you could find or the sluttiest, so i ended a year ago, stop chasing for any girlfriend and leave my life, the way i want.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 05:22:02 PM »
I'm starting to feel the need to share some of myself with someone.

Hooker or sperm bank. All I can say. Every one of my experiences with women has led me to believe Grand Theft Auto is the way of the world, or at least it should be. Fuck'em. Kill'em. Get your money back. At least my last one returned my ring without me having to club her over the head for it.

With a pseudonym like Inccubus, you would think it shouldn't be hard for you to get back into the game.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Tags:

anything