Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I think I need a 'girl-friend'.  (Read 24063 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2013, 08:44:38 PM »
Nah, i drink coffee often, it's a habit. lol :P
Btw, can't say i have that luck with women. But i try not to think about it. I don't believe in luck, but still would like to meet someone. I don't mind having a girlfriend, just so i'm not the kind of guy who runs after them. I'm a passive person, always on my own.
And yeah.... I'm often alone, if not with family, at home. Schoolmates? I don't see anyone interested in me. As i said before, i'd better not think about that. The more i do it, the worse i can get, and so on. But i don't suffer or anything. I'm fine, even alone. How do they call it... Solitude? It's like being alone, but even when you're that way, you know you are still strong, and can beat anything. It feels good. I don't have problems in dealing with that. Just saying, btw.

Honestly I'm placid and somewhat laid back as well, but I have started to go aftersome there are not going to come toward you because you have to go toward them and I believe that I am confident enough to do this.

For instance there is this one italian girl in my basketball class I did try to flirt with her, and I did say to her that she is really cute and she did not say no or anything mean, I think she knows I'm interested in her from that comment and well... Next time I'm going to ask for her number  8)
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2013, 09:05:27 PM »
lol No, dude. I'm really quiet. I often stay on the corner, although i'm still very friendly. :)
But nvm that, i'll just not think about it anymore. I don't think there is someone who can understand me.. I'm a... complicated person...

I understood, Im only kidding.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

Re: I think I need a 'girl-friend'.
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2013, 09:17:32 PM »
Honestly I'm placid and somewhat laid back as well, but I have started to go aftersome there are not going to come toward you because you have to go toward them and I believe that I am confident enough to do this.

For instance there is this one italian girl in my basketball class I did try to flirt with her, and I did say to her that she is really cute and she did not say no or anything mean, I think she knows I'm interested in her from that comment and well... Next time I'm going to ask for her number  8)

Cool! 8)
Anyways, do as you wish. I bet each person's got a different way of meeting someone in their lives.

Although, i always heard of people here that flirting with someone in the internet seems dangerous and somewhat...
I believe not. I have met good persons in here. Friends, and even girls i saw around. Still dangerous? A little? Not so much, since the point when you know them enough to conclude they're not such a bad company as people from real life always say...
I mean.. Well, i'll be honest. I wouldn't mind if i could ever have a girlfriend on the Web, since we both trusted each other enough. Yeah, it would be awesome... :)

I understood, Im only kidding.

It's okay! ^^
I was feeling bad a bit while ago, but now i'm okay. Wow, this place totally lifts you up... :P
And again, i think you guys are all crazy. I like this place. ;D

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2013, 09:30:30 PM »
Cool! 8)
Anyways, do as you wish. I bet each person's got a different way of meeting someone in their lives.

Although, i always heard of people here that flirting with someone in the internet seems dangerous and somewhat...
I believe not. I have met good persons in here. Friends, and even girls i saw around. Still dangerous? A little? Not so much, since the point when you know them enough to conclude they're not such a bad company as people from real life always say...
I mean.. Well, i'll be honest. I wouldn't mind if i could ever have a girlfriend on the Web, since we both trusted each other enough. Yeah, it would be awesome... :)

It's okay! ^^
I was feeling bad a bit while ago, but now i'm okay. Wow, this place totally lifts you up... :P
And again, i think you guys are all crazy. I like this place. ;D

Thanks and yeah I think we all like each other. Sometime there is bad but hey you try to look foward from that.
(click to show/hide)

Lone Wolf

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2013, 09:39:08 PM »
Thanks and yeah I think we all like each other. Sometime there is bad but hey you try to look foward from that.

Sure do! ;P
But hey, this is a Castlevania forum. If there's a problem up ahead, we just "whipe" it out. lol ;)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2013, 09:56:09 PM »
Sure do! ;P
But hey, this is a Castlevania forum. If there's a problem up ahead, we just "whipe" it out. lol ;)

True or burn it with holy fire  :P  ;)
(click to show/hide)

Lone Wolf

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2013, 10:27:57 PM »
True or burn it with holy fire  :P  ;)

I use axes. But that's fine, too! lol :P

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »
I use axes. But that's fine, too! lol :P

All right... All right  :)
(click to show/hide)

Lone Wolf

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2013, 10:37:03 PM »
All right... All right  :)

But hey, what do you think about having a girlfriend on the Web? Have you ever, you know..? Had one? lol :P

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2013, 10:39:34 PM »
But hey, what do you think about having a girlfriend on the Web? Have you ever, you know..? Had one? lol :P

Nope  :)

I  have never used online dating sites and I do not plan to any time soon.
(click to show/hide)

Lone Wolf

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2013, 10:46:31 PM »
Nope  :)

I  have never used online dating sites and I do not plan to any time soon.

Oh... And how are things with that italian girl you've met, if you don't mind me asking? ^^

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2013, 10:48:56 PM »
Oh... And how are things with that italian girl you've met, if you don't mind me asking? ^^

She was not there today, but I'll see next week, gotta ask for the number  :P

What's the worst that can happen no? Got to try.
(click to show/hide)

Lone Wolf

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2013, 11:37:54 PM »
She was not there today, but I'll see next week, gotta ask for the number  :P

What's the worst that can happen no? Got to try.

Yeah, i think you're right.. :P

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2013, 08:22:45 PM »
I met four girls this weekend from Canada. Two of them are originally from Iraq. They were hot. I had a good weekend.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2013, 09:12:22 PM »
I met four girls this weekend from Canada. Two of them are originally from Iraq. They were hot. I had a good weekend.

Family Guy "Oh Yeah" Kool-Aid Man Parody

I missed my chance with the corona girls I had to do math. My weekend not so good  :(
(click to show/hide)

Tags: