Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Meanwhile, in Finland  (Read 1842 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« on: January 19, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
Darth Vader Räppi

A-yty, can you explain this for us, or is this normal in Finland?

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:14:57 AM »
+1
Yes. This person is an accurate portrayal of the average Finnish person. I wish it weren't so, but I cannot lie.

Offline Puwexil

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Will viciously hate any that draw his/her ire, with little provocation. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 12:05:56 PM »
+1
I attest this is so.

Tags: