Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Fantasy  (Read 8217 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Fantasy
« on: October 22, 2007, 06:07:22 PM »
What's your oddest fantasy?

In mine someone is being attacked by a bear (pretty girl or some weak person who needs defending) and I get in a fight with the bear and win. I think my life would be complete after that. I mean...I beat up a freakin bear. I mean really beat the shit out of him.(it was evil so it's ok) I would be known as the bear slayer(though I let it live).

Yeah, this topic is wierd. I haven't been getting much sleep so forgive me.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 06:34:15 PM »
maria x yoko stuff!!!!!  :-*

zachier

Re: Fantasy
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 07:32:56 PM »
Hmm... Mine would probably be... let see... jam with Avril. =) Yeah, I know... I get amused so easily. =/

Offline Jago

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 07:46:11 PM »
i wanna screw queen latifah  8)

Offline Blue Cheese

• SO DAMNED GOOD
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »
In Reply To #1

LOL I have the same one all the time!
I imagine I'm on a hike with nothing but a knife and a walking stick when a bear, or mountain lion, or SOME kind of big animal attacks and I kill it...shirtless... 
Manly daydreams FTW

Offline ProtoBelmont

• is not a newbie
  • Hunter in Training
  • I am the voice inside your head
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »
hehe. I use to daydream stuff like that back in the day or think about it while trying to fall asleep... Though instead the situation would take place in school, where the school was on the verge of collapse or something. Everyone would escape except for the girl I had a crush on, so it was up to me to run back into the school (while debris is falling and the floors are caving in) and save her heroically. 

I also thought of many ways a bad guy would some how infiltrate my old high school, go after the girl I had a crush on with a gun and take the bullet for her. Have that gasping death scene and become a hero for her or something. Also can't forget the old classic "what would happen if my region became infested with the T-Virus and I had to save my crush from mutants and zombies?" In that situation, I would save her heroically all while escaping the nuke to the city. ;D

What the heck is wrong with me? lol >_>

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 11:18:29 PM »
In it there's this innocent beautiful girl being attacked, and then raped by a huge, ugly guy. I am so annoyed and angered by this, that I come over and start... Helping him.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 01:28:44 AM »
In Reply To #7

Ohhhh....my stomach is ache from the laughing. You do what?
Go and help him? Oh no, i need a doctor , i can't stop laughing.

Anyway, in my phantasy is the girl that i have fall in love but she doesn't  want me and suddenly four people are attacking her and i'm attacking them and beat them to death, with kung fu. After that the girl is comming to my hug and we start kissing it's other and she becomes my girl!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline The Clark

• Beast of Blood
  • Hunter in Training
    • MySpace profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 01:47:58 AM »
I always daydream about getting hit by lightning and surviving. Or getting shot and then beating the guy that shot me to death.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 02:45:42 AM »
Uniting super twin powers with some random girl then beating up the nearest person.

Offline Blue Cheese

• SO DAMNED GOOD
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 07:06:06 AM »
I also tend to daydream at work. Ever since the Columbine shooting I tend to make sure where the exits and things are everywhere I go, even escape routes by climbing into rafters and stuff. 

So as my mind wanders whilst I tend the huge machine I imagine that the plant gets attacked or something (by ex-employees or whatever).  I then go onto take them out John Rambo style with improvised weapons.

I think I might have ADD or something...

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 07:26:08 AM »
I've always wanted Force Grip. You know, the one Darth Vader uses in the movies.  ::)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 10:31:16 AM »
So as my mind wanders whilst I tend the huge machine I imagine that the plant gets attacked or something (by ex-employees or whatever).  I then go onto take them out John Rambo style with improvised weapons.

"Yippee-ki-yay, motherf**ker."   ;)

How about if your plant gets infected by some weird virus and all the employees except you turn into brain-eating zombies?
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 12:04:10 PM »
I had this dream where I was Light Yagami...yeah, I should probably just stop there, lol.
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Zer0Tact

• Rags to bitches
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 12:20:30 PM »

I had a dream where I was the Rock and I was in a  zombie movie pummeling zombies for sport.
stupid ass u can't hack or nuthin i got norton.

Tags:

anything