Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lords of Shadow back on Playstation Plus  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: October 12, 2022, 09:47:03 PM »
Lords of Shadow is coming back to Playstation Plus for Halloween.  Ugh, why’d they pull it in the first place?  Just so they could make an event of it again?  Wonder if my progress from earlier will still be there.

https://www.eurogamer.net/sony-reveals-new-games-for-playstation-plus-catalogue-in-october

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Lords of Shadow back on Playstation Plus
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 10:01:34 AM »
Konami hasn't learned from their past mistakes I see...  :P
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 10:13:10 AM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
Re: Lords of Shadow back on Playstation Plus
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 07:04:14 AM »
i played this monstrosity a few years ago. could not bear it anymore after the 1st spider encounter. im glad millions of new people will finally get to enjoy this fine piece of gaming software that remains in the heart of castlevania fans worldwide

Tags: