Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: HoD Gamertag Thread (PS3 version)  (Read 148957 times)

Offline Amos

• Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2012, 03:11:27 PM »
Just want to say the game is quite alive now thanks to japan getting the game last month.

Offline xscientist5000

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »
+2
xScientist5000

I ban all Somas. Tired of the weapon spamming/cheap ass moves. You can all just play the game with other Somas and have a ball by your damn selves.

btw I play as Richter.

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2012, 12:48:27 AM »
+1
xScientist5000

I ban all Somas. Tired of the weapon spamming/cheap ass moves. You can all just play the game with other Somas and have a ball by your damn selves.

btw I play as Richter.

mojado1984

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm so sick of me being the only different character teamed up with 5 Somas that thrash through the stages in under 3 minutes. It's been looking good online, so much more variety of characters. I usually play as Richter as well.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2012, 03:17:26 PM »
+1
I agree the Somas can get annoying. I'm most of the time the only non Soma character on the team.

Kinglier

Re: HoD Gamertag Thread (PS3 version)
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2012, 01:48:08 AM »
Kinglier ^^

Offline Ring_of_Varda

• Str+30, Con+10, Int+30, Luck+5, Atk+40, Def+14
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »
i play as a soma but im going for gear completion and i cant for the life of me get a val to drop. been thinking about going back to my julius/ simon just to mix things up since i have been grinding these weapons for what seems like months :(
"For God to be good, evil is a necessity in this world."

Offline JVolz28

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2012, 09:34:39 PM »
Looking for a running partner for Stage 6. I'm not a Soma-Spammer. I mainly use Richter and Simon, I only have the Origins DLC stage. I've gotten to Dracula's 3rd form on Normal, but he puts the moves on me everytime. If I had someone to help me lay in on him in his third form, I can take the other two on my own. Please, dear God, HELP ME. User: jvolz28

Offline RavenZX13

• Atop the bell tower....
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2012, 09:20:01 AM »
+1
Hello all.

My name is RavenZX13. Anyone interested in doing any map, I'll be happy to join. Or help anyone in certain stages. I mainly use Richter, Simon, Jonathan, Alucard & ocassional Shanoa.

I too dislike the "5 Soma Team" thing. Everyone a goddamn Soma, making things dead boring. Swear, he should have been nerfed. Anyhow, the only time you'll catch me use a Soma is for chp 10 elevator glitch to help others. That's it.
Life is a gift. Death is the return policy.

Don't forget the receipt on your way out......

Offline xscientist5000

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2012, 08:20:16 PM »
+1
Well apparently you can do that glitch with other characters but I've never myself. Theres always a Soma to do it for me! Just like kill all the monsters, theres always a Soma for that too!

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2012, 08:33:06 PM »
Someneone has played from people from Brazil? If yes, it lags much? Only asking in the case that I buy a PS3 someday lol
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2012, 03:44:49 PM »
As a rule, I play as the four Vampire Killer-related characters, but I also have Soma, Alucard, and Maria maxed out if anyone needs assistance.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kusanagi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Not even the legend of Belmont can withstand time
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2012, 07:48:55 AM »
Seems everyone has a phobia towards Soma, though I suppose that's what happens when there's blenders around. For the record, Soma doesn't need to be broken to be good, and other characters with enough practice can keep up or even beat an average blender to the enemies and bosses.

I messaged here quite a long time ago around when the game was first released, but I still play the game quite frequently. If people need help, I don't mind helping (assuming I haven't been asked by another team to help). Just send a pm and we'll see what we can do (check page 2 for my user account if need be, don't hang around the forum as frequently as I use to).

Also, if people on the forum still play this game, maybe it would be appropriate to make a chat room so its easier to stay in contact?

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2012, 11:30:15 AM »
I don't know, I've finished every character now, items and all (exception goes to needing 8 more Philosopher's Stones). I'd still say Soma butchers everything about 2-3 times faster given the proper setup.

As aforementioned, I am up for "whatever" runs. I'd really like to just enjoy the game at this point, so I can carry if anyone is looking for items (unless of course someone wants to run Chapter 9 Hard).
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kusanagi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Not even the legend of Belmont can withstand time
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2012, 01:54:15 PM »
I don't know, I've finished every character now, items and all (exception goes to needing 8 more Philosopher's Stones). I'd still say Soma butchers everything about 2-3 times faster given the proper setup.

As aforementioned, I am up for "whatever" runs. I'd really like to just enjoy the game at this point, so I can carry if anyone is looking for items (unless of course someone wants to run Chapter 9 Hard).
Well, when you run into the right players, they can still outrun the average blender (unless the blender knows what they are doing - super blenders be the usual term for them). Even other Somas can be fair and still keep up with enough skill. I'm also pretty much done with every character available, so I'm only playing for the fun of it and to improve my skill with the characters (particularly the whip users).

I'll help out with ch 9 whenever ya feel like it, and I enjoy running any chapter most of the time (of course, that is if I am free that is).

Anyways, anyone else who wants to join this chat just let me know on PSN. And to avoid any trolls from entering the chat, we should keep track of who enters the chat. So anyone who is joining or is bringing in a friend must tell me before joining/bringing them in. Friends should also follow this guideline if they want to be part of the chat. I hope we can make this a new place for players wanting to get into the game can get the help they need or at least a place for people to find a game.

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2012, 11:20:50 AM »
The_Son_Rell i play pretty much everynight
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Tags:

anything