Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Time for good news. Brand new Castlevania 3DS rumor.  (Read 47641 times)

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Time for good news. Brand new Castlevania 3DS rumor.
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2011, 07:47:42 AM »
I agree with Miss Bodacious here.

More like Mr. Bodacious. Nagumo is a weird guy disguised as a small girl. I wish I was kidding, too : o

Anyway, I doubt Konami will announce anything Castlevania related. Not surprising, and maybe even for the better. I'd probably be even more disheartened by some Lords of Shadow sequel.

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2011, 12:00:12 PM »
Last pages of this thread reminds me about kindergarden for some reason.

I'd probably be even more disheartened by some Lords of Shadow sequel.
Don't worry, the game is already in the development and probabaly will be unveiled soon, no matter how much you'll hate this.  ;D

I personally, would be much more disappointed with another "metroidvania" announce. But as of now it's not the case.

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2011, 02:53:05 PM »
Don't worry, the game is already in the development and probabaly will be unveiled soon, no matter how much you'll hate this.  ;D

You seem to be taking it a bit personally that people don't like that game.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »
Somebody should tackle IGA and beat some Castlevania news out of him. Seriously, if they do an interview with him and he confirms he is working on a major CV release, all the wait would be worth it.

Nope, sorry. After Judgment failed Konami lobotomized IGA and now he is a shadow of his former self. He can only communicate in monosyllabic grunts and is only allowed to make cheap XBLA games.

His wife and child are broken inside, but they know better than to complain. Konami might get them too.  :(

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2011, 07:31:50 AM »
But we know he is capable of great things like OoE.  :(

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2011, 02:10:15 PM »

Now I've seen gameplay from the 3DS Fire Emblem game, and it looks exactly like Fire Emblem always did. I don't understand why someone said "people won't be happy with direction these games are taking", when talking about the 3DS versions of Fire Emblem, Castlevania and Contra. Well, maybe they'll fuck up Castlevania and Contra, but I haven't found anything to get upset with Fire Emblem 3DS so far...

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2011, 02:38:55 PM »
Did Konami have their little press conference yet? Unless the Metal Gear stuff was all they had to show.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2011, 02:50:29 PM »

I'm going to bed now (it's late in here europe!) and when I wake up tomorrow I expect to see some Castlevania news here. By then Konami should've shown whatever they have up their sleeves for this TGS. I can't say I'm holding my breathe though...

Good night!

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2011, 03:14:55 PM »
But we know he is capable of great things like OoE.  :(

Yeah... that game was so awesome. Definitely my favorite of the DS games; really wish he'd make another one.

But, you know, Trollnami and all that.

I heard they have a scrambled message for Castlevania fans at TGS. Supposedly it reveals news about the next game: TEA HITS
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:23:41 PM by Munchy »

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2011, 04:13:58 PM »
Yeah... that game was so awesome. Definitely my favorite of the DS games; really wish he'd make another one.

But, you know, Trollnami and all that.

I heard they have a scrambled message for Castlevania fans at TGS. Supposedly it reveals news about the next game: TEA HITS

Too bad the best Scambled messages were in the Dark knight Rises with the bane reveal.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »
LOL, I just got the scrambled message! Good one! ;D

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• I'm ze man errr.... woman
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2011, 06:40:25 PM »
Lol I got it too  ;D

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »
huh??? i dont get it  ???

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »
huh??? i dont get it  ???

Do you like scat?

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2011, 11:21:29 PM »
Did Konami's press conference....thing already happen yet? Or was the MGS stuff it? What kind of crap-tacular anniversary is this...*sniffles* stupid Konami...*runs, sobbing*

Tags:

anything