Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Moonlight Rhapsody (formerly Code C (Chinese Castlevania mobile))  (Read 30801 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
so is this like a Kingdom Hearts thing she's doing now?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
^yeah I remember the buckle fetish of FFX-2, and the even more ridiculous Trevor Belmont outfit from Castlevania Judgment.
Buckles upon Buckles.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards

Offline Shinobi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards

What's with all the buckles?

For some reason, her face reminds me of the villain queen from the Korean Netflix series Kingdom.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
For some reason, her face reminds me of the villain queen from the Korean Netflix series Kingdom.

That's a super cool show.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Apparently there will be another beta test next week, but as I do not know Chinese, I do not know how one can sign up for it. Someone in the community should give it a try to see if it's as bad as a mobile Castlevania game can be, and we have a bit of an established history to work at now. :p

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Some beta footage. Already has an edge over Grimoire of Souls by being a 60fps game and tries to follow more of the IGAvania formula, but the designs of the enemies look a bit too cartoony for me.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2020, 03:09:33 PM »
Where does this game fall within the timeline, if at all

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
So how come this game hates skeletons? EVERY single skeleton has been replaced by a shitty clone.

I guess it's a Chinese thing...

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
So how come this game hates skeletons? EVERY single skeleton has been replaced by a shitty clone.

Yeah, from what I understand skulls and skeletons are huge taboos in Chinese culture.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
The bestiary feels a little weird without them to be honest. I never realized how important they are to the whole Castlevania vibe.

Death looks especially awful.

Fuck this Censorvania.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 08:34:01 PM by EstebanT »

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2020, 07:03:53 AM »
Where does this game fall within the timeline, if at all

1870. Also, there's a time rift or something.

Offline FlyingMudBlock

• Hunter in Training
  • Eternally flying around...
    • Awards

The skeletons are gonna appear for the international releases, the 3d models for half of them are in the game.
If you are interested on seeing them, i posted the converted models in this thread if I'm not mistaken.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:22:50 PM by FlyingMudBlock »

Offline DraculaFan1981

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
The skeletons are gonna appear for the international releases, the 3d models for half of them are in the game.
If you are interested on seeing them, i posted the converted models in this thread if I'm not mistaken.

There will be international releases?

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2020, 07:42:08 AM »
1870. Also, there's a time rift or something.

Time rift? Nice to see they are thinking out of the box and coming up with new and original plotlines. Never seen a time rift before.

????
The worst monsters are human.

Tags: