Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What do you think of Cox-sama?  (Read 27282 times)

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »
..you blew it.
Everything, just not to accept some facts, I guess.  :rollseyes:

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2012, 01:00:08 PM »
what

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2012, 01:17:40 PM »
Whiney fans need to stop actively disliking and accept the franchise is moving forward.
It's a common misconception that you have to LIKE things you accept. I can accept if this is the chosen road for the future of CV, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. Nobody should have to be made to like what they don't. Everybody has the right to dislike what they dislike, plain and simple(just like everybody has the right to like what ever the hell they want to like).

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2012, 01:31:25 PM »
It's a common misconception that you have to LIKE things you accept. I can accept if this is the chosen road for the future of CV, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. Nobody should have to be made to like what they don't. Everybody has the right to dislike what they dislike, plain and simple(just like everybody has the right to like what ever the hell they want to like).

Well said.

Offline TreasuryRoom1984

• Awards
Re: What do you think of Cox-sama?
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2012, 06:37:48 PM »
..you blew it.

Truth hurts i guess. LoS didn't stand a chance with you guys from the beginning no matter what it was going to be like, unless it was another sotn clone of course.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2012, 06:40:27 PM »
Not sure if serious..

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2012, 06:46:18 PM »
Truth hurts i guess. LoS didn't stand a chance with you guys from the beginning no matter what it was going to be like, unless it was another sotn clone of course.

Apparently you missed the LoS topic that has 500+ pages worth of both praise & criticism alike.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2012, 08:18:10 PM »
I'm pretty sure that topic died a long while ago.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2012, 08:21:31 PM »
A couple months isn't that long.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2012, 08:22:57 PM »
Notice he only has 3 posts.

And that topic is already on page 3.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:24:34 PM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2012, 08:25:46 PM »
Well then he shouldn't pass judgment on us so quickly, Flame.

The LoS topic's been active since 2009, by the way. I'm sure it'll get resurrected again once some substantial news is known.

And that topic is already on page 3.

Yeah, so? Not like it's on page 6 or 7.

Offline Malus793

• Lord of this Castle
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here
    • Crane's Cabinet of Curiosities & Cynicism
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2012, 09:17:10 PM »
..."Cox-sama"?  Are you kidding me?
I'm just happy that Simon and Richter are in Smash Bros.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2012, 12:05:50 AM »
Yes, it should be "Cox-sensei".

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2012, 12:14:27 AM »
Or just Cox-san.

Even Inafune just gets Inafune-san, and hes oft considered the father of Megaman.

Offline Vrakanox

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2012, 12:45:34 AM »
Knee-Sox-San  ;D

Tags: