Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Really like her, but don't know how to make it work  (Read 14062 times)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Really like her, but don't know how to make it work
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2014, 03:37:30 PM »
Yeah, the friendzone can suck, brother. Still, like other guys here are tellin ya, dont let it get you down. Your commander's right, tis no-one's fault. Just keep movin on to the next one 8)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2014, 10:09:33 PM »
Some very succinct advice to our friend (and anyone else in a similar situation):
Sometimes it can feel right, but when you look back in 5 years + you will realise that it wasn't.
Although it can be difficult to wait, the right one will not make you feel like a friend, she will make you the person who is closest to her and much more.. You will know by the way she looks at you, and smiles, laughs, etc. You will know things about one another which you may not even know how, but it will simply be because you both click.
These days women have the power to do anything, women are powerful beings (like the Succubi of the CV universe)
What I'm saying is getting a girl's number or kissing her, sleeping with her etc doesn't mean anything these days, like Marvel they have
optionselects. It's the residual attraction and allure of a potential male counterpart which will keep their interest... When it happens you will know.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2014, 10:51:43 PM »
She's gay. The one date was just a cover up because she doesn't want you to know. You said she is an exchange student. She probably thinks it will cause her more problems then it's worth for her to just come out to people she is very close with here.

IDK dude. That's my best guess and what i would be thinking based on the information i see posted.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2014, 11:43:52 PM »
From someone who also has a problem of overthinking and always worrying about fucking up, go with your gut and make the jump. In the long run, whether it works out or not, it'd be better to have made the effort and gotten a solid answer than spend however long after everything's said and done and wondering what could have happened or been. Constant what-ifs bite you in the ass a hell of a lot harder and a hell of a lot deeper than rejection (at least I think so).

Hell, I'm in the middle of a slightly similar situation (in that I'm interested, she's interested, but I'm dragging my feet due to inexperience and thus hesitation), so I get it to whatever degree.

But like a bunch of other people have been saying, if it's meant to happen there'll be little ticks that will let you know. I don't really want to use the "if it's meant to be it's meant to be" line, but there's some bit of truth in it.

EDIT: Sorry to hear that, mate. Despite the Internet and douchebags making the friendzone into a backlash for blue balls, it certainly does suck for those of us who legitimately have been put there. But look at it this way; if the zone was that quick to rear its ugly head, then it potentially saved you a harder twist of the knife in the long run, and the fact that it happened at all could be taken to mean this catch wasn't the big one.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 11:48:15 PM by Dracula9 »

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2014, 12:33:27 AM »
It's not your fault.
It's not her fault.
These things just happen and that proves you're not a match.
You can still be friends with her and hope that in the future she might think of you differently or you might find someone else that would be a better match. Usually, you would find someone better, so keep your eyes open.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2014, 04:02:30 AM »
LOL you people are horribly exaggerating. No, Morning Star, I don't think she's gay.  ;D

The thing with the friendzone is that it's based on love triangles. I friendzoned a girl once. Maybe more than just one girl, but at least one I can be certain of.
It was much more simple for me then - don't know why I dated the girl in the first place, I didn't find her attractive but I liked her personality and wanted a relationship so I thought it could work somehow. Very quickly I found out I was fooling myself. She did not turn me on in any way. It's hard to say this to the person since it could hurt his or her feelings, nevertheless I think that kind of sincerity is better than making up all sorts of confusing excuses. 
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2014, 11:36:30 AM »
The thing with the friendzone is that it's based on love triangles.

Love triangles are the bane of relationships. And unfortunately there are many people out there that think such things are romantic. They're f**king crazy and need to be admitted. Love triangles do absolutely nothing except hurt others. In such a compromise someone always gets hurt. That's a guarantee. If and when you do find yourself in one GET OUT OF IT FAST. Better to destroy the triangle rather then the triangle destroying you. A good example of such a love triangle is the story of Troy. Look at all the good it did them  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline RegalSin

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2014, 11:58:33 AM »
Look the friend zone, just means you should close enough, to say or anything with her. If you and her was trapped on an island, and had a chance, to be with her, that is the "friend zone". Like all those girls I knew from before, I was friendly enough with them to be able to make out with them, and joke around with them, to the point if we were going steady, fooling around, and just playing under the sheets, and feeling each other up. But I am talking about this like if I was twelve.

Wanna get in bed with her? have you already? is she seeing somebody? So far she sounds friendly enough. If it was me, I would just say what is on my mind, while whatever that might be, might sound inappropriate in an "Silence of the lambs" kinda way, I would just say it, or whatever just to get it of my back. Do not make it seem, like "she is the one, blah bah" or something like that. Imagine if you was not attracted to her, what would that be like?

This entire conversation sounds like an episode of "MTV Downtown" or "Mission Hill". I mean omgsh, girls, my word, what do I do,
Hey I know, just grab her rug, dip, twist, and go long ( and we could imagine the strip, that would go with this )...........

Think about it like, this your not getting any younger, so what is so special about her??? Imagine you saying this and your fifty years old........and with children....but lets be more fearful, your thirty years old, and you have no main women to go to for sex, nore you can associate yourself with, to make things worst there is nothing in your life you could be proud of, no carrer, no job, or no achievement, conquest or glory, you can always say, that you tried, you tried, and you did as much as possible. Otherwise, you could send her a room full of flowers, and be like, your secret admire.

I do not want to put idea's into anybodies brain. I just want to say, hey go for it, you might miss a chance, and the next day an accident might occur, and you will always be saying to yourself, I wished this or that, but at least you did or say something.

Then again...ohhh noeees..... she might not be sexually active, and spend the rest of her life, going to work, sleeping in a giant bed, eating portable dinners, in her giant over sized apartment complex, or housing structure, with a bunch of canaries. Like an barren womb, that was once the mighty Niagara falls but is now the grand canyon, but instead of the canyon, there is a bunch of sand.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2014, 05:31:38 PM »
Man, you need a hug.. Or something

v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2014, 09:22:52 PM »
Yo Freddy, it's easy to idolize someone to the point where you think they're perfect for you. Sorry it didn't work out,. There are literally millions of single women out there. Just keep at it. Be assertive and confident. It doesn't matter how you look or what you say as long as you are confident and complimentary.

It helps to down a few shots first before you say something.

Oh, and the next girl who tells you she wants to be friends, just smile and reach out for a friend hug... then as you're hugging slip your index finger down her pants and up her butthole. Since you guys are now friends it will be a "hah hah" moment you can laugh at later over tea.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2014, 11:01:58 PM »
Disregard factors in isolation like looks money and even fame

Why a woman likes you all comes down to this:

She believes other women would want you/ find you intriguing/ want to sleep with you.
 It's that simple.

If a guy pines for a girl and acts clingy, this is not attractive. Even if the girl you idolised did this with you, how would that make you feel? You'd lose interest, fast..

The toughest thing is you have to walk the line
Be confident never arrogant
Charming but never sleazy
Interested but not overly eager
Polite and well mannered but never submissive

Basically for whatever intentions you have with someone, treat them as you would appreciate being treated.

Everyone is different, but if you're a lucky son of a bitch you may just find what you truly desire.

v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline PyramidHead

• Vampire Hunter
  • Don't look into the Death Star, or you will die.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2014, 03:01:58 AM »
Dammit! I thought we have a "massive success" story here! :( Disney movies are nothing but lies!

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2014, 03:58:24 AM »
Dammit! I thought we have a "massive success" story here! :( Disney movies are nothing but lies!

And behind those lies was a paedophilic anti-Semite with a set of drawing utensils

v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2014, 04:48:18 AM »
;D Are you guys saying that Miley Cyrus isn't really a good role model for young girls, lmao!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:50:58 AM by Morning star »

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2014, 09:33:01 AM »
;D Are you guys saying that Miley Cyrus isn't really a good role model for young girls, lmao!

Have you see her latest music vid? The one Ron Jeremy spoofed, LOL!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: